Thread: Era Cops Union Press Research Department Newsletters

Post Era Cops Union Press Research Department Newsletters

Era Cops Union Press Research Department is proud to present the weekly Gamer's Magazine!

This Magazine will be published every Sunday. This thread will be updated whenever there is a publication.

PLEASE NOTE THAT ERA COPS UNION PRESS RESEARCH DEPARTMENT HAS BEEN RENAMED TO AZURE GAIA PRESS.

ECUPRD's Gamer's Magazine Issue 1: https://docs.google.com/document/d/1...it?usp=sharing

ECUPRD's Gamer's Magazine Issue 2: https://docs.google.com/document/d/1...it?usp=sharing

Azure Gaia Press Gamer's Magazine Issue 3: https://docs.google.com/document/d/1...it?usp=sharing

New update: Gamers' Magazine has been renamed to AZG Weekly. Issue 4 is a continuation of Gamer's Magazine.

Azure Gaia Press AZG Weekly Issue 4: https://docs.google.com/document/d/1...it?usp=sharing
    Last edited by Era Cops Union Press; 09-06-2017 at 01:40 PM.

How come you didn't include Graal etc... in there?

Quote Originally Posted by Sho Minazuki View Post
    How come you didn't include Graal etc... in there?
    ECUPRD talks about other games except graal.

ECUP is the one about graal.

Sent from my A37f using Tapatalk
    A TAX DOES THE BEST ATTACKS ON UNFAIRNESS.

If I'm honest none of the games you guys covered interested me (Because I don't play them).
    Are you guys open to cover other games?
    If so, I'd post some games I have in mind.

(Not trying to come off harsh)
    Ask me anything and ill try my best to answer

Quote Originally Posted by N!chola$ View Post
    If I'm honest none of the games you guys covered interested me (Because I don't play them).
    Are you guys open to cover other games?
    If so, I'd post some games I have in mind.

(Not trying to come off harsh)
    Hi N!chola$, thank you for reading our newsletter! As we had mentioned in our newsletter, our team consist of an extremely small group of 4-men and each of us are handling gaming news from each of our areas of niche. This means we are definitely short on hands.

However, please do provide us with the list of games which you would like us to include. We shall go through the list and see if there are any games that our members had played, and are experienced with it. We all definitely more than willing to cover more gaming news for our readers. Well, if the games listed are those that our members have no experience with, then unfortunately, we cannot include them in the games we cover, as we will not compromise the quality of our newsletter by writing articles about games we are not familiar with.

If you are interested, we are more than willing to welcome you to our newsletter team. This way we can cover more areas of gaming. contact us@[email protected]

I hope that you can continue to support our newsletter!

You guys seriously made an email? ._.
    Formerly known as "AliGamer911".

Quote Originally Posted by AliGamer911 View Post
    You guys seriously made an email? ._.
    yea, dont worry, i've gotten approval from LYK before creating

Dear All, the 3rd Gamer's Magazine is out!

Dear All, The 4th AZG Weekly is out after nearly 3 weeks of break as our Head of Department, Aerialguard, was cooped up in real life matters.