Page 1 of 5 1 2 3 ... LastLast

Thread: Why isn't racism allowed?

Banned

Question Why isn't racism allowed?

So racism, homophobia, and misogyny are not allowed in game (and for good reason), yet the game openly endorses a racist, misogynistic, and homophobic religion...Christianity.
    In the bible, God commands the Israelite to pillage this city for being another religion. This is obviously extreme racism, and other racist ideas are also scattered throughout the bible. In addition, the bible is clear on homophobia as well, and I'm sure you know what proverb I'm talking about. Woman are treated as inferior to males in the bible too, ex. woman shall not speak in the church, woman shall never defend her husband when her husband is in an argument ect.

So my question is, why is racism, homophobia, and misogyny not allowed, yet the game openly endorses a religion that is such.
    P.S. I do not endorse racism, homophobia, and misogyny!
    Thanks for your time.

Huh?
    The game is open to any race, ethic group, and religion.
    If you're seeing this game into its "holy" side, then you're playing the wrong game.
    This game is to be entertained and entertain others, not to preach.
    I don't understand how this game supports Christianity, because honestly, I don't see anything related to a god nor a religion. Holiday events that are mainstream are done, they're not given to endorse a religion, they're there to entertain everyone regardless of their religion.
    Computer Science major? I don't know. What's GS2?
    日本語が少し出来ます。でも、「Weeb? ??じゃないですよ!

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by Kendrick View Post
    Huh?
    The game is open to any race, ethic groups, and religion.
    If you're seeing this game into its "holy" side, then you're playing the wrong game.
    This game is to be entertained and entertain others, not to preach.
    Exactly. So why does the game endorse a religion that contradicts its rules? They should remove the Crucifix on the church.

Quote Originally Posted by MarkGraal View Post
    Exactly. So why does the game endorse a religion that contradicts its rules? They should remove the Crucifix on the church.
    I don't see anything wrong with it- you're just too into this.
    Computer Science major? I don't know. What's GS2?
    日本語が少し出来ます。でも、「Weeb? ??じゃないですよ!

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by Kendrick View Post
    I don't see anything wrong with it- you're just too into this.
    The Crucifix on the church represents Christianity, and Christianity is very racist/misogynistic/homophobic, so why is the crucifix on the church?

I don't understand what the problem is, I'm not Christian and never got bothered by the crucifix in the church.

Just because the church is there (which whole purpose is to provide marriage as some [not all] religions marriage takes place in church.) that doesn't mean that the game is endorsing Christianity.

By the way, the way you're talking about that religion is a bit disrespectful, just because you don't believe in it that doesn't mean everyone has to not believe in it too.

Once again, I'm not Christian, but I know a lot of people that are in this religion that respect others (people of color and women) and support same sex marriage.

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by NaniRima View Post
    I don't understand what the problem is, I'm not Christian and never got bothered by the crucifix in the church.

Just because the church is there (which whole purpose is to provide marriage as some [not all] religions marriage takes place in church.) that doesn't mean that the game is endorsing Christianity.

By the way, the way you're talking about that religion is a bit disrespectful, just because you don't believe in it that doesn't mean everyone has to not believe in it too.

Once again, I'm not Christian, but I know a lot of people that are in this religion that respect others (people of color and women) and support same sex marriage.
    I am saying they should remove the crucifix, (so the game isn't endorsing Christianity), there can still be the church though. Make up a symbol or something. I am also not disrespecting Christianity. I am stating mere facts about it. Calling Christianity racist isn't disrespectful, its the truth.

Not Actually Banned Yet Bulletzone's Avatar
    The Crucifix on the church represents Christianity, and Christianity is very racist/misogynistic/homophobic, so why is the crucifix on the church?
    The Crucifix represents Christianity???? A Quick Google search tells you otherwise.

As Kendrick said, this game doesn't endorse any religion; hence why various religious Holidays are celebrated.
    "A fool thinks they know everything but a wise person knows there's something to learn from everyone"
    -
    "Great leaders don't complain about the tools they are given. They work to sharpen them"

I am saying they should remove the crucifix, (so the game isn't endorsing Christianity), there can still be the church though. Make up a symbol or something. I am also not disrespecting Christianity. I am stating mere facts about it. Calling Christianity racist isn't disrespectful, its the truth.
    The crucifix is there because it is a very unisex symbol, it is used in many religions, not just Christianity.

Banned
    "To Catholics, the crucifix is a powerful symbol that represents the focal point of their beliefs: that Jesus died on the cross to redeem humanity."

You can argue the crucifix does indeed represent and endorse Christianity...

"The crucifix is there because it is a very unisex symbol, it is used in many religions, not just Christianity."
    A lot of religions are racist, homophobic ect. So why endorse them? Why not keep the game secular?