Thread: Jailed for no reason!

Jailed for no reason!

Was jailed for no reason when playing today and was instantly jailed for vulgarity in PM check my pm history you will see no vulgar there. I want to be unjailed ASAP and my jail history cleaned. Thanks.

Device ID: 783026
    Questions? Concerns? Need help? Feel free to contact me anytime @
    PM me in game at nickname NiteprFire(YouTube Trades)

Banned Capo
    Were u using a VPN or something? If not, it was probably a mistake from a PR, maybe you were standing in front of someone using vulgarity and the admin was lazy didn't drag you away. Submit a ticket to toonslab!
    Last edited by z7654321; 07-23-2017 at 11:41 AM.

Nah wasnt VPNing but my nephew plays era and is at my house at the moment maybe he was jailed and it lead to me. Absoulete shamble! Thx for reply btw.
    Questions? Concerns? Need help? Feel free to contact me anytime @
    PM me in game at nickname NiteprFire(YouTube Trades)

Banned Capo
    Quote Originally Posted by NiteprFire View Post
    Nah wasnt VPNing but my nephew plays era and is at my house at the moment maybe he was jailed and it lead to me. Absoulete shamble! Thx for reply btw.
    Yes, your nephew is likely the cause. My brother has gotten me jailed numerous times, but the admins never believe me lol.

Quote Originally Posted by Zz98765 View Post
    Yes, your nephew is likely the cause. My brother has gotten me jailed numerous times, but the admins never believe me lol.
    I got my brother jailed! And he told me my mum lol!
    Don't know how to use this!!!!

Sorry to hear that. Posting threads regarding jails are not allowed, so please submit a ticket at support.toonslab.com
    Welcome to the forums!