Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 LastLast

Thread: Hacker (Video Proof)

Quote Originally Posted by imaginary View Post
    That glitch has happened to me twice in spar complex. I'm not sure how it happened but relogging fixed it.
    Well either way I don't see why they need an in game report to jail him for glitch abusing/ hacking.

Evidence is right there.

Quote Originally Posted by Fahrenheit View Post
    Well either way I don't see why they need an in game report to jail him for glitch abusing/ hacking.

Evidence is right there.
    I don't see him taking flag or abusing it. He might have been confused.

I don't see him taking flag or abusing it. He might have been confused.
    Well I don't know Prancer's credibility but he did say that the glitcher took advantage and used it to take the flag.

Also, I would call pking while invincible not confused.

Quote Originally Posted by Fahrenheit View Post
    Well I don't know Prancer's credibility but he did say that the glitcher took advantage and used it to take the flag.

Also, I would call pking while invincible not confused.
    I don't see him PKing

Nah, it is not hacking. It is actually a new glitch, apparently with the gondola vip item. Not exactly sure how to do it myself as I never really asked.
    :}
    Need help? Pm me here on the forums or in-game.

Quote Originally Posted by PINEHONEY View Post
    Nah, it is not hacking. It is actually a new glitch, apparently with the gondola vip item. Not exactly sure how to do it myself as I never really asked.
    Great job, you should remove that post hence now people will interact with the gondola to try to make the glitch

- - - Updated - - -

I don't see him PKing
    Oh he was, when i started recording he just stood there but the whole time the war started everytime Nbk took the flag he rushed the flag killed the gas launcher users and took the flag, then he wait for the embro people to reach the flag so they can get it, and even when they took the flag (it kills every sub or enemy gang member) he didn't die. I reported him and im pretty sure more people did but there weren't PRs at that time, I don't get it tho, there're 38+ PRs and none of them were even bothered to go online and atleast so 30 mins of work
    Since you're looking at this, why not look into my ganis?
    Click here boy-o ^

Quote Originally Posted by Prancer View Post
    Great job, you should remove that post hence now people will interact with the gondola to try to make the glitch

- - - Updated - - -

Oh he was, when i started recording he just stood there but the whole time the war started everytime Nbk took the flag he rushed the flag killed the gas launcher users and took the flag, then he wait for the embro people to reach the flag so they can get it, and even when they took the flag (it kills every sub or enemy gang member) he didn't die. I reported him and im pretty sure more people did but there weren't PRs at that time, I don't get it tho, there're 38+ PRs and none of them were even bothered to go online and atleast so 30 mins of work
    We need time cards lol.

So many people are hired (primarily US timezones) and yet there are way too many overlaps and just as many gaps as well.

Quote Originally Posted by PINEHONEY View Post
    Not new... maybe they patched the older one idk

Senior Player Relations tristanfosho's Avatar
    It is good evidence, but it is not hard to i-file a person's outfit, change your name to their name and get the wrong person jailed/reset. A staff member needs to witness/record it. A player recording brings the issue to our attention, but reporting them is best.
    For any Jail, Gralat and E-mail related issues, you must submit a ticket to http://support.toonslab.com/ for help.

Accounts IGN: TristanFoSho/KarrenFoSho
     Spoiler

GraalID's should be open to the public. We can't do anything with them and it would help in situations like this where we could pull someones profile up. Easy to stop impersonators as well.
    I am very blunt on my posts, but very accurate. Don't take it personally.

Scripter, LAT, Graphics, Sounds and Tracks