Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 LastLast

Thread: Hacker (Video Proof)

Quote Originally Posted by tristanfosho View Post
    The best thing to do is keep reporting him in game when you see him doing something lol or this.
    We directly pm useless admins such as yourself but you do nothing I had 2 people doing that glitch in my base yesterday and y'all didn't flinch to do anything I pmed 4 admins and reported both but nothing was done.

Sent from my SM-G930W8 using Tapatalk

I used to have a "god mode", when I was using my data. Eventually it came to an end when I was receiving better service. =[ I was passing through doors and I couldn't get hurt by any bullet nor melee.

I really do agree that we can see user's GraalID.
    Computer Science major? I don't know. What's GS2?
    日本語が少し出来ます。でも、「Weeb? ??じゃないですよ!

Why just don't add them as a friend and star them

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Hacker (Video Proof)

Does he always make this out coz if not always that might be a glitch or a bug as i mentioned in the first pm i use to see it specially in basses once he relog or get discounted it get fixed its caused by unknown something idk lag etc happened to me once and whenever it happens to others kids just come and say hacker tf etc so i just go relog fast before this kids report me and get jailed for a bug so make sure he always makes it before u call him a hacker
    And yes u don't get effected by melee or a gun or explosives once it happens sometimes people abuse it and block the entrance etc

Senior Player Relations tristanfosho's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Beo View Post
    Does he always make this out coz if not always that might be a glitch or a bug as i mentioned in the first pm i use to see it specially in basses once he relog or get discounted it get fixed its caused by unknown something idk lag etc happened to me once and whenever it happens to others kids just come and say hacker tf etc so i just go relog fast before this kids report me and get jailed for a bug so make sure he always makes it before u call him a hacker
    And yes u don't get effected by melee or a gun or explosives once it happens sometimes people abuse it and block the entrance etc

^^^^Yeah, this is also the reason why a staff member would need to monitor it. It is possible the player did not realize he was glitched. Hopefully the glitching issue can be fixed.

If it is such a big problem and happens a lot and is somehow able to glitch on purpose, he would be reported and dealt with.

As for the GraalID thing, that would never happen because it can be abused. A wise person can deal a lot of damage when they know someone's graalID.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Link Co View Post
    We directly pm useless admins such as yourself but you do nothing I had 2 people doing that glitch in my base yesterday and y'all didn't flinch to do anything I pmed 4 admins and reported both but nothing was done.

Sent from my SM-G930W8 using Tapatalk
    In most cases, a report is better than a direct PM. I personally check reports/uploads before checking PMs, if I was spammed and disconnect your PM is gone.
    For any Jail, Gralat and E-mail related issues, you must submit a ticket to http://support.toonslab.com/ for help.

Accounts IGN: TristanFoSho/KarrenFoSho
     Spoiler

Good for you catching a hacker. But why would you add the "he's a Mexican" part. I thought the cancerous racism in the game didn't reach the forums. But I guess I was wrong

Quote Originally Posted by MrOmz View Post
    Good for you catching a hacker. But why would you add the "he's a Mexican" part. I thought the cancerous racism in the game didn't reach the forums. But I guess I was wrong
    Shut up Arab
    Xoxo <3
    im Arab too pls no hate

Rodeo
    Quote Originally Posted by Draxx View Post
    GraalID's should be open to the public. We can't do anything with them and it would help in situations like this where we could pull someones profile up. Easy to stop impersonators as well.
    No, uploads are done via GraalId and there was a situation where someone uploaded inappropriate customs to accounts
    Feel free to message me if you have questions or concerns

Quote Originally Posted by ReyR View Post
    No, uploads are done via GraalId and there was a situation where someone uploaded inappropriate customs to accounts
    That's easy to fix, you can just make it so you have to approve it.
    I am very blunt on my posts, but very accurate. Don't take it personally.

Scripter, LAT, Graphics, Sounds and Tracks

Just today have seen someone in bh with the same issue its kinda common to happen in basses due to lag and an issue in game