Page 4 of 6 FirstFirst ... 2 3 4 5 6 LastLast

Thread: The New Start

Banned
    Personally, I don't like the change.The start was fine the way it was and it was a symbol of Era if you know what I mean.Now it's all twisted up and confusing. rip nostalgia

Quote Originally Posted by MiniMustache View Post
    Personally, I don't like the change.The start was fine the way it was and it was a symbol of Era if you know what I mean.Now it's all twisted up and confusing. rip nostalgia
    That's a bit true though, being a symbol of era I mean. It is literally in the banner of the "Era Community" style for the forums as well as the opening screen for the app.

Formerly known as "AliGamer911".

Only thing im asking for is

Bring back the top part of hospital so i dont have to walk so much when i die
    Remove the ambulance, yeah its decoration but its way too big for start but its not necessary.
    Take out the wall that says "I have no idea what i'm doing here. It serves no purpose.
    Move the upload house back to start. It should stay where its at as its easy access.

We had 8 doors at start and now we have 3 :/
    Not giving up. mistakes happen, Miracles shine upon us.
    If you have an issue regarding Graal Era PM a staff member or submit a ticket to support.toonslab.com

I couldn't find the era go building.
    I honestly prefer the old start.

Banned
    Where are all the Halloween decorations?

Quote Originally Posted by iMagicBae View Post
    How about you stop changing the player's already accustomed environments that we are very comfortable with, and start fixing what actually needs fixing. There is literally NO valid reason why start should have been changed. So sit flat in your ****** fixing what needs fixing and stop messing around with what players like. You are making the same mistakes as bitzsam did with the guns nerf.

Sent from my SM-G935T using Tapatalk
    Somebody come get their mans.

It's nice, start is pointless for anything except it being aesthetically pleasing for new players, new players don't have any nostalgic memories of the old start, so making it nicer since it's the first thing new players will see is smart.

Quote Originally Posted by Harrio View Post
    Somebody come get their mans.

It's nice, start is pointless for anything except it being aesthetically pleasing for new players, new players don't have any nostalgic memories of the old start, so making it nicer since it's the first thing new players will see is smart.
    Eh. I do feel nostalgic, but whatever. If it's permanently changed, not much we can do about it
    I guess I'm an Uchiha...

Just to clarify, I got my Rinnegan from Hagoromo's huge amount of chakra. My Sharingan is pure. Lol, I'm a weeb.

Don't really like it.

Quote Originally Posted by Kendrick View Post
    Don't really like it.
    Wish it came back
    I guess I'm an Uchiha...

Just to clarify, I got my Rinnegan from Hagoromo's huge amount of chakra. My Sharingan is pure. Lol, I'm a weeb.