Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2

Thread: Is there a gun like this?

I'm a Cowboy Bay-Bee Sottocapo
    I believe the Socom matches those standards.
    7 damage, 8 clip. Extremely fast, has a light and silencer.

I like using it to corner a lot.
    The freeze rate is amazing.

All of the guns have been nerfed to M4 level. Higher price single bullet guns buys you mainly lower freeze & guns with a varying degree of spread.
    My advice is don't go for bargain guns that seem too good for its price, because if it seems too good for its price don't get used to it for sure it will get destroyed by Bitzsam sooner or later.

For example

Name - M8a1
    Freeze - 0.175
    Firerate - 0.3 0.4
    Spread - 0.16
    Clip - 30 16
    Reload - 0.25 0.35
    Bullets - 1
    Auto - Y
    Stacked - N

This gun firerate nerfed by 33% from 0.3 to 0.4,
    its clip is nerfed by 40% from 30 to 18
    &
    a 40% increase in reload time as well from 0.25 to 0.35
    Stable stats for 3-4 years until recently.

Never bet that just because a gun was released long ago its unlikely to nerfed. I learned that the hard way.

Everyone knows Bitzsam's closet obsession & not so secret love for M4 its highly recommended you get that.
    The games run by an Orwellian authoritarian narcissistic psychopath that is just a fact.

NO one or gun is allowed to be different & every nail that stands out will with time undoubtedly be hammered.
    Last edited by Donald; 07-28-2017 at 06:32 PM.

Nobody mentioned Hk416... Is it really bad?

Quote Originally Posted by Donald View Post
    All of the guns have been nerfed to M4 level. Higher price single bullet guns buys you mainly lower freeze & guns with a varying degree of spread.
    My advice is don't go for bargain guns that seem too good for its price, because if it seems too good for its price don't get used to it for sure it will get destroyed by Bitzsam sooner or later.

For example

Name - M8a1
    Freeze - 0.175
    Firerate - 0.3 0.4
    Spread - 0.16
    Clip - 30 16
    Reload - 0.25 0.35
    Bullets - 1
    Auto - Y
    Stacked - N

This gun firerate nerfed by 33% from 0.3 to 0.4,
    its clip is nerfed by 40% from 30 to 18
    &
    a 40% increase in reload time as well from 0.25 to 0.35
    Stable stats for 3-4 years until recently.

Never bet that just because a gun was released long ago its unlikely to nerfed. I learned that the hard way.

Everyone knows Bitzsam's closet obsession & not so secret love for M4 its highly recommended you get that.
    The games run by an Orwellian authoritarian narcissistic psychopath that is just a fact.

NO one or gun is allowed to be different & every nail that stands out will with time undoubtedly be hammered.
    Over 1/5th of your posts out of your total post count has my name within that message. At this point it's pretty ridiculous that I can expect to see your name pop up in any thread I post in.
    You're very narrowminded, you make overthought and exaggerated assumptions about me, and if I wasn't over explaining myself, let alone having to respond to another one of your messages then I would tell you why that was done.

Since i'm not going to do that you can go look for yourself. You have the current stats, you can go look at its old stats and then look at its price and compare it to guns around that price. If you have any common sense/ understanding about stat values then it shouldn't even need explaining why that change, and many other changes were done

Quote Originally Posted by BiTzSam View Post
    Over 1/5th of your posts out of your total post count has my name within that message. At this point it's pretty ridiculous that I can expect to see your name pop up in any thread I post in.
    You're very narrowminded, you make overthought and exaggerated assumptions about me, and if I wasn't over explaining myself, let alone having to respond to another one of your messages then I would tell you why that was done.

Since i'm not going to do that you can go look for yourself. You have the current stats, you can go look at its old stats and then look at its price and compare it to guns around that price. If you have any common sense/ understanding about stat values then it shouldn't even need explaining why that change, and many other changes were done
    You don't understand the context of gun hierarchies I was referring to. I said despite the rebalanace the guns hierarchies would remain UNCHANGED. Meaning whilst the guns are each worse than before, they aren't worse than certain guns that they were better than before. Just the extent that they are better will not as be high as before.
    Compare the m8a1 for 65-68k with the sten for 65k. m8a1 used to beat it in every category, now it is evened out by only beating it in spread and freeze instead of spread, freeze, equal firerate, equal clip. Its spread is too high to have a fast firerate. If you want it to be faster then the best you'll get is 0.4 down to 0.35 with a spread decrease from 0.16 to 0.12
    Good stats but high spread can make it unreliable- High firerate with moderate freeze means you are stuck in place if you spam too much.
    Name - M8a1
    Freeze - 0.175
    Firerate - 0.3 0.4
    Spread - 0.16
    Clip - 30 16
    Reload - 0.25 0.35
    Bullets - 1
    Auto - Y
    Stacked - N

Name - Sten
    Freeze - 0.185
    Firerate - 0.3
    Spread - 0.03
    Clip - 32
    Reload - 0.12
    Bullets - 1
    Auto - Y
    Stacked - N

Pre nerfs the only advantage M8A1 had over sten was 0.01 better freeze. Its spread tho huge can make it unreliable.
    Sten had better clip & reload.
    Both cost 65k.

To me if you look at it comparing the 2 guns pre nerf M8A1 did not ''m8a1 used to beat it in every category'' like you claimed.

Post nerf M8A1''s firerate is 0.1 slower, clip 18 compared sten 32, reload is 0.35s which is 3 times longer compared to sten which only takes 0.12s to reload.

M8A1''s only clearcut advantage is a 0.01 less freeze compared to Sten.
    Both are the same price I doubt anyone would choose a 0.01 advantage over the significant disadvantages said above.

- - - Updated - - -

If you really want to see something which is significantly better than all the other guns within this price range check out AB8 vs M8A1

Name - AB8
    Freeze - 0.17
    Firerate - 0.32
    Spread - 0.07
    Clip - 40
    Reload - 0.12
    Bullets - 1
    Auto - Y
    Stacked - N

AB8 0.005 less freeze, 0.08 faster firerate, 22 bullets more, reload 3 times faster 0.12 vs 0.35
    Both cost the same 65k.
    Clearly M8A1 is the big loser here & it contradicts your claim that the guns would maintain their hierarchy.

- - - Updated - - -

Another one is FAL OSW vs M8A1

Name - FAL OSW
    Freeze - 0.17
    Firerate - 0.315
    Spread - 0.1
    Clip - 20
    Reload - 0.2
    Bullets - 1
    Auto - N
    Stacked - N

Better freeze by 0.005, faster firerate by 0.085, 2 more bullets than M8A1, & reload time two times faster.
    Both cost 65k.
    Where is the so called ''ripple effect'' you only nerfed M8A1 whilst leaving every other gun within than price range untouched.
    You can''t possibly tell me that M8A1 is too significantly better than others in its price range.
    I think if you truly used it you''ll find that its disadvantageous in most situations, which why its rarely seen to be used even less now than ever.

- - - Updated - - -

F2000 vs M8A1

Name - F2000
    Freeze - 0.185
    Firerate - 0.28
    Spread - 0.06
    Clip - 28
    Reload - 0.2
    Bullets - 1
    Auto - N
    Stacked - N

Perk: Able to put the gun on your back

Less freeze by 0.01, faster firerate by 0.12, 10 more bullets, reload time two times faster.
    Same price.
    Last edited by Donald; 08-11-2017 at 06:25 PM.