Page 1 of 4 1 2 3 ... LastLast

Thread: Abc's Levels

Abc's Levels

Hey guys,
    I'm relatively new to the forums and iEra but I am not at all new to graal. I have been playing era pc for 3 years and have been making era levels for about 2. I recently decided to switch to iEra because I liked the look much better. The last thread I made was about my gun game project proposal and I provided a bunch of levels to back up my idea. People's comments on that thread were more focused on the project idea than the actual levels, so I am going to repost them here along with a house I just made to get some feedback on the actual levels.
    Gun Game Lobby:

Cliff Map

Cliff Map Healing Room:

Beach Map:

Beach Map Ship Cabin:

Beach Map Basement

And here is the house I just made:
    Last edited by AbcGraal; 07-25-2017 at 03:22 PM.

I love it omg good work mate
    Not giving up. mistakes happen, Miracles shine upon us.
    If you have an issue regarding Graal Era PM a staff member or submit a ticket to support.toonslab.com

I love then all, though the class map could have been better by adding more dirt paths and sand, also the building in that level looks a bit wrong, can't put my finger on what's wrong it just seems that it is.
    There's too much open space in the ship cabin the house you made looks fantastic,
    J-sdfohjsdofjsodjf O-sdfjsdlfhlsdhf E-abfbabf Y-dkfbajdhf. That's what my signature would look like if it was in handwriting
    https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCpw...0H1UeXH37nBBCA

Quote Originally Posted by Joeyaudi1 View Post
    I love then all, though the class map could have been better by adding more dirt paths and sand, also the building in that level looks a bit wrong, can't put my finger on what's wrong it just seems that it is.
    There's too much open space in the ship cabin the house you made looks fantastic,
    Thanks for the feedback. I think I know what you're talking about on the cliff map as the grass areas look way too plain. I might try adding some more flowers or dirt patches

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Development Team
    Stop I'm obsessed with that house. As for the other levels they look a bit empty, an easy way to fix that is to decrease the size of the level itself.
    -* MOON

#Moontatorship

They're all great!
    But UTMR is right, they all seem to be empty.
    Great work!
    Computer Science major? I don't know. What's GS2?
    日本語が少し出来ます。でも、「Weeb? ??じゃないですよ!

Not that bad bud!
    Retired Ol West Gfx Team

Have Any Graal Related Questions? Ask me
    2010-2021

Thank you all for the feedback. I just made the inside to that last house as well as a new house.
    Inside of the last house:

Another house:

Wow these are really good

good job mate...
    IGN: Rhys
    Discord: Rhys #5755