Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst ... 3 4 5

Thread: Why is this illegal?

Senior Player Relations tristanfosho's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by GenChristian View Post
    What about Donald Trump's Head and Bodies?
    No meme heads/bodies.
    For any Jail, Gralat and E-mail related issues, you must submit a ticket to http://support.toonslab.com/ for help.

Accounts IGN: TristanFoSho/KarrenFoSho
     Spoiler

Banned
    It was allowed until HomelessWitch decided to have them changed, so that's not on me.

Quote Originally Posted by tristanfosho View Post
    Glasses were considered hats from the start of iEra, eventually it was allowed by Layered/cleopatra and now they are not around anymore, and the current rules do not allow glasses. If Kirzey says no. No means no.
    I dont get it why we have to listen to Kirzey when he didnt even do anything to the game at all.

If snk says no, then its a no. snk isnt around anymore, but has he said no? no, he hasnt.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Draxx View Post
    Bro you're not gettin ur head dude you can keep making these threads all u want man but nothings gonna change
    stop being a noob all over the forums.

"nothings gonna change"

What? Anything can change. its up to admins.
    Last edited by Bulletzone; 07-28-2017 at 11:47 AM. Reason: Removed Derogatory Term

Senior Player Relations tristanfosho's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Schmaurf Doorway Zeppelin View Post
    I dont get it why we have to listen to Kirzey when he didnt even do anything to the game at all.

If snk says no, then its a no. snk isnt around anymore, but has he said no? no, he hasnt.
    You completely ignored Aneros post. Kirzey has contributed more to era then you could ever imagine. He is not on here to troll like you guys. His answer is accurate.
    For any Jail, Gralat and E-mail related issues, you must submit a ticket to http://support.toonslab.com/ for help.

Accounts IGN: TristanFoSho/KarrenFoSho
     Spoiler

Quote Originally Posted by tristanfosho View Post
    You completely ignored Aneros post. Kirzey has contributed more to era then you could ever imagine. He is not on here to troll like you guys. His answer is accurate.
    Hmm..

Yes, he has contributed that one thread about "Post ur ideas"

But did he really make those ideas come real? Nope. He made the thread so we players shut up and think that kirzey will do what we want

Quote Originally Posted by Schmaurf Doorway Zeppelin View Post
    Hmm..

Yes, he has contributed that one thread about "Post ur ideas"

But did he really make those ideas come real? Nope. He made the thread so we players shut up and think that kirzey will do what we want
    You're pretty ignorant. Kirzey has done a lot, he's not one to brag about it so that's why you don't know much.
    I am very blunt on my posts, but very accurate. Don't take it personally.

Scripter, LAT, Graphics, Sounds and Tracks

Quote Originally Posted by Draxx View Post
    You're pretty ignorant. Kirzey has done a lot, he's not one to brag about it so that's why you don't know much.
    How come a piece of كرز can do a lot ??

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Banned Capo
    Cuz you're homophobic

Shut up stop babying about a stupid head get another, done.

Sent from my Z981 using Tapatalk

Not Actually Banned Yet Bulletzone's Avatar
    The rules have been updated.
    For anyone who missed the link here it is:

https://www.era-go.com/forum/showthr...-Rules-Updates

If you're planning on making a head to avoid all this fuss Check your upload against the rules and you should not have any issues.
    If you need any clarification on any upload then feel free to start a new thread and the community shall help you decide whether it abides by the rules or not.
    Thread closed.
    "A fool thinks they know everything but a wise person knows there's something to learn from everyone"
    -
    "Great leaders don't complain about the tools they are given. They work to sharpen them"