Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 LastLast

Thread: Guns to Event Coins Exchange System

Guns to Event Coins Exchange System

Since the Admins don't want to make a gun refund system

Why not make a system that will allow players to exchange their unused gun into an event coins.

Like for example you can only exchange guns that cost 50k and above. You can exchange your unused m4 to maybe 5-10 ec..

Hope this help solve the problem in refunding guns..

Thanks!

Uhh, I dont think many people will like this
    Live your life, enjoy it while it lasts. Don't give it up when you are down, you are a light like the stars in a sky.

Its just a suggestion since i think it would be impossible to refund guns in gralats...

So it is still technically called a refund system if this will happen. People should maybe, once, try events. I started to join more events and I noticed that it is more fun than I expected.
    "I like trains"

I remember snk said we could refund for minerals in the future which I would go for because its basically money, but people think its useless. Anyway the reason I say many people wont like it is because there gonna say you gotta earn it and save up and crap. Other words they only want ec to themselfs
    Live your life, enjoy it while it lasts. Don't give it up when you are down, you are a light like the stars in a sky.

They don't want gun refunds because they don't want people to buy guns, realize they suck, then refund them, which is basically a rental service. Snake rekon has said many times that they refuse to do a rental service like system- therefore guns won't be refunded

Aside from what's been previously said about refunds, a gun to EC exchange is basically buying EC.

Buy BAR > Exchange for a bunch of EC > Repeat until 125 EC obtained > Buy Double Saber

I'm sure we've all had our bad purchases but thats the way it goes.
    Author of EraAWSD: http://era-go.com/forum/showthread.p...l=1#post195094 (Updated 15-09-2015)

Just some music... https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=h41Rrk_6rzs (Updated 02-20-2016)

Quote Originally Posted by Vacci View Post
    Aside from what's been previously said about refunds, a gun to EC exchange is basically buying EC.

Buy BAR > Exchange for a bunch of EC > Repeat until 125 EC obtained > Buy Double Saber

But who would even buy a double light saber? XD
    "I like trains"

Basically he means buying EC with money. hell, I can buy so many lightsabers with all my guns.
    Global Moderator Feb 21, 2014 - Oct 10, 2014 (8 months)
    iEra Player Relations April 10, 2014 - Oct 10, 2014 (6 months)
    iEra Communications Support Oct 10, 2014 - Feb 9, 2015 (4 months)
    Ol West Communications Admin Nov 15, 2014 - Resigned (9 months)
    iEra Communications Admin Feb 9, 2015 - April 10, 2016 (15 months)
    iEra Player Relations Admin April 10, 2016 - Current
    Retired from Toonslab Support
    Toonslab FAQ [email protected]

Quote Originally Posted by Vacci View Post

Exactly