Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3

Thread: Guns to Event Coins Exchange System

Well I think it wouldn't be bad to refund for minerals, but I was thinking like half price of whatever you got the gun at. I think it would be really cool if there was a gun-trade system, not droppings them though, like a "gun for gun" can't just give someone the weapon. :P

Quote Originally Posted by JWILL View Post
    Well I think it wouldn't be bad to refund for minerals, but I was thinking like half price of whatever you got the gun at. I think it would be really cool if there was a gun-trade system, not droppings them though, like a "gun for gun" can't just give someone the weapon. :P
    I agree to refund the guns for 0% of anything. Minerals would be good enough. If the minerals refund would be released I think there will be more immature people who will start rioting about stuff.
    "I like trains"

I'm all for making EC a bit easier to get (because as of right now, 80% of non-upload EC is going to the same 7-9 players), but I don't agree with this. Event coins are for events.

a archaic : outcome
    b : the final outcome or determination of a legal action
    c : a postulated outcome, condition, or eventuality <in the event that I am not there, call the house>
    a : something that happens : occurrence
    b : a noteworthy happening
    c : a social occasion or activity
    d : an adverse or damaging medical occurrence <a heart attack or other cardiac event>
    : any of the contests in a program of sports
    : the fundamental entity of observed physical reality represented by a point designated by three coordinates of place and one of time in the space-time continuum postulated by the theory of relativity
    : a subset of the possible outcomes of an experiment

Those are some definitions of the word Event from Merriam-Webster (so those 7-9 people can't come in and tell me all about why I'm wrong). So, technically an EC Upload is what you would call an "Event". The same definitly goes for anything that happens in the event house.

However, a gun isn't an event in any form of the word.

I believe that making Events more restrictive towards the winners of the events, and changing the way EC uploads are done, would make the fairness an even 50-50 for both the majority of the Era community, and the Event Jockies.

Currently, I'd say that balance is at a 90-10 with the Event Jockies in the favor. Making the guns refundable for ECs would put the balance to a 80-20 with the Era Community in favor.

Yes, but once again EC is an event coin, should only be obtained by winning events or on occasion an EC upload
    Graal Since 2009
    Experienced Levels Artist, Graphics Artist, Gani Artist
    Any questions? Feel free to ask!
    In-Game Name: MSM
    Email: [email protected]

I completely agree, sorry if I didn't make that clear.