Thread: Connection Issues

Connection Issues

So this has been going on for a month now where I can't play era on my iPad, phone, etc. I've sent a ticket and got a response saying to change my IP address but I don't know if that's possible or if it is, how? I'm not the only have who's submitted tickets about the same issue as well. But I found a way around this, I've been using vpn which let's me play the game but my ping increase to 200-400 when without it it's 48-60. Also makes me religion every 30 minutes or so which is extremely annoying. I don't know if it's the server or if someone is attacking people's ip's to stop them from playing.

Sent from my Z981 using Tapatalk

Assuming you are using a handheld Apple product, go to settings-> Wifi-> (Tap on the wifi you are connected to)-> there should be 3 options, DHCP, BootP, and Static. Tap static and you should see blank bars. Copy everything over from DHCP where you seee all the information about your wifi exactly how it is except for the IP address. Enter a new IP address with the digits you choose. It should work, as I have done it like this before. Hope this helps!