Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 2 3 4

Thread: Add a donut making job!

Good idea! I see dippin donuts as a hangout place but good idea.

I agree with this so I say do it.My reasons are that alot of people may get bored of the same jobs over and over again.And its time for something new Graal hasn't done anything besides change the map.Start was fine the way it was.

Quote Originally Posted by Hugo Okabayashi View Post
    It would be cool to have a gun factory job. Like, where does all of these guns come from ?

It would be in a desinfected factory, with many steps into making guns, like modeling each part, assembling them, creating the ammo... at the end, small calibers/small rifles/melees would be sold for 100-200 bucks and big guns/rifles/explosives/launchers would be sold for 500-600 bucks, depending on the size and the number of steps

Envoyé de mon iPhone en utilisant Tapatalk

Wooo , nice idea.

Isn't it hard to find a new job. You can't really say any delivery task because of the mailing job. You can't do something similar to speedy pizza ( creating a type of food).

You want breakfast? You gotta catch it!

Quote Originally Posted by KuKoNutz View Post
    Do you know what I love?Donuts(and tacos)And do you know what I think that is useless in Graal era?Dipppin donuts.Dippin donuts is just a place where u can buy donuts and heal you for 15 and 20 hp for a cost of 20 and 30 gralats!And I really think dippin donuts is a waste of space.unless when they make a job which lets u make donuts and deliver it to a random location.It will be like pizza making and mails conbined together!and when u finish and delivered a donut,It will give u 20-50 gralats!I really think this job idea would make dippin donuts great again!
    thats too specific in my opinion but there is already a food making job so i dont see them making this happen
    Last edited by LordFreak; 08-22-2017 at 06:07 AM.
    ~LordFreak
    Answering all era related questions.