Page 1 of 4 1 2 3 ... LastLast

Thread: The Catalyst hideout & Unfair Gang Treatment

The Catalyst hideout & Unfair Gang Treatment

As some of you might know, my gang Catalyst hit 4000 hours in june of 2016. This was before the new rewards, when the hideout was 6 rooms at 4k and 1 at 6k. My hideout kept being dropped by admins every other week, finally it got to the point where no progress was being made for months on end. My gang then hit 6k after the rule change, but due to the new rules i would get "nothing" for it, which was unfair and a waste of time. I contacted snk, light, and Ice in the fall/Winter of 2016, that is when they said my gang along with all the other gangs that hit 4k before the rule change would get the old hideout rewards as a reason to not waste our time. Without Snk saying this, i wouldve been forced to base from 4k-10k without getting my next reward.
    Then i decided that basing was a waste of time at 6.3k and my gang retired January 1st, 2017. I deleted the app and kik, till recently someone contacted me saying my hideout was being made. I downloaded the app and began working on the hideout, yet again. Let me remind you that this was the 6th or 7th time Ive worked with an admin on this hideout.

It was going well until UTMR said id only get 6 rooms. By NO means, is this fair. I got that reward last year in june, i wasted 5 months after that basing 2k hours for no reason now. It deems me and my gangs work from 4k-6k useless, when I couldve stopped basing made the hideout and received the same reward for 2000 less hours.

I am just asking for my reward from a year ago, either reward me for 2000 hours or give the 7 rooms that i was told i was basing for.

Thank you.

Give the man his 7 room he deserves it !

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    JustJoshuaLikeABoss

Development Team
    4000 Hours- A gang house which has x3 rooms and includes a private room which any member of your gang & allies can enter is added to the map so other players can enter.
    6000 Hours- +3 rooms new rooms added to your gang base (x6 in total an inside is a 'grab hat' which is added as a temporary hat (removed on login or kicked from gang)
    For a total of 6 rooms. These are the rules for everyone to abide by because you as a player could tell me that you achieved it before the rule change along with everyone else. There is no way to verify this and for that reason the rules are going to be the same for everyone in order to try and retain some order in the mass chaos that we are trying to sort through.

I am sorry you are dissatisfied with the rules but like I've already told you multiple times that's how its going to be.
    -* MOON

#Moontatorship

Quote Originally Posted by Untilthemoonrises View Post
    4000 Hours- A gang house which has x3 rooms and includes a private room which any member of your gang & allies can enter is added to the map so other players can enter.
    6000 Hours- +3 rooms new rooms added to your gang base (x6 in total an inside is a 'grab hat' which is added as a temporary hat (removed on login or kicked from gang)
    For a total of 6 rooms. These are the rules for everyone to abide by because you as a player could tell me that you achieved it before the rule change along with everyone else. There is no way to verify this and for that reason the rules are going to be the same for everyone in order to try and retain some order in the mass chaos that we are trying to sort through.

I am sorry you are dissatisfied with the rules but like I've already told you multiple times that's how its going to be.
    I got a screenshot of the date we hit 4K, want it?

Development Team
    Yeah and others have screenshots with the same variations. Unfortunately due to the nature of the internet game things can be photoshopped. We had an entire video edited to look like a staff member had abused powers. So a screenshot isn't reliable.
    -* MOON

#Moontatorship

Yeah and others have screenshots with the same variations. Unfortunately due to the nature of the internet game things can be photoshopped. We had an entire video edited to look like a staff member had abused powers. So a screenshot isn't reliable.
    Ok want my iCloud info to see for yourself then?

A screenshot is reliable what are you talking about it provides evidence when he hit 4K Bill wouldn't photo shop to get a free rooms

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    JustJoshuaLikeABoss

Or can I contact light and ICE? To tell you I was getting 7 rooms

Youre not getting 7 rooms. Just because someone said it, its not as if it will be what you expected. No.

Quote Originally Posted by Schmaurf Doorway Zeppelin View Post
    Youre not getting 7 rooms. Just because someone said it, its not as if it will be what you expected. No.
    Snk said it and the previous two gang admins. Stay in your lane