Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 LastLast

Thread: The Catalyst hideout & Unfair Gang Treatment

He definitely deserves 7 rooms. I remember when he hit 4K the rewards were different.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Doesn't logs show when did he hit it? And catalyst did hit 4k before the rules changed ask anyone in the entire game they will tell you the same answer,

Development Team
    Quote Originally Posted by MrOmz View Post
    Doesn't logs show when did he hit it? And catalyst did hit 4k before the rules changed ask anyone in the entire game they will tell you the same answer,
    Logs don't show us that kind of stuff. They show us how many hours but not when it was achieved.

Like I said Bill feel free to take that up with snk when he returns, but as for me I am going to abide by the rules given to me which is 6 rooms.
    -* MOON

#Moontatorship

Newcomer
    Bill bro ya gotta wait for snk and other gang admins back...moon isn't moontatorship bro...it's really I dictatorship bro she trying trick us...besides she's useless anyways...but yea...give him his 7 rooms or I will series u bro

Quote Originally Posted by Untilthemoonrises View Post
    Logs don't show us that kind of stuff. They show us how many hours but not when it was achieved.

Like I said Bill feel free to take that up with snk when he returns, but as for me I am going to abide by the rules given to me which is 6 rooms.
    lol I hit 4K July 18th 2016, I'll get the screenshot by tm. Unless u think I'm good with photoshop. In that case, yet again, use my iCloud info and look for urself.

Quote Originally Posted by Sparrow View Post
    Bill bro ya gotta wait for snk and other gang admins back...moon isn't moontatorship bro...it's really I dictatorship bro she trying trick us...besides she's useless anyways...but yea...give him his 7 rooms or I will series u bro
    I don't think snk will be back any time soon

Yeah and others have screenshots with the same variations. Unfortunately due to the nature of the internet game things can be photoshopped. We had an entire video edited to look like a staff member had abused powers. So a screenshot isn't reliable.
    I am one of the members and you can ask anyone u want in era they will all tell u they hit 4k in june 2016

We have nothing to hide and u being an admin u should have been familiar with a good gang like catalyst back when they were in their prime and basing

It is not your fault that u need proof i understand that but see it is not his fault either that u werent active at the time he hit 6k hours

I am one of the members and I approve that all his thread is completely honest and true
    Last edited by NiM0; 07-30-2017 at 02:06 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by Sparrow View Post
    "useless"? you have no idea how much she's done for this game.....

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Duke View Post
    Catalyst is trash, close thread.
    You're trash.

https://t5.rbxcdn.com/527b4ed780834310a9604039c75eef80

I'm a Cowboy Bay-Bee Sottocapo
    They did hit 4K prior to the rule change, completely unfair and unjust.

Just because someone decided to screw with the rule book AFTER they hit 6K doesn't mean they should lose rewards because of it.

- - - Updated - - -

Yeah and others have screenshots with the same variations. Unfortunately due to the nature of the internet game things can be photoshopped. We had an entire video edited to look like a staff member had abused powers. So a screenshot isn't reliable.
    You really think Bill would go through the effort to return to the game and create an Era-Go account (with multiple people backing his statement) to lie about rewards that he didn't receive?

If you got the rewards, aka 7 rooms back in 2016 nothing of this wouldnt happen.

When you hit 4k doesnt matter, but when you got the gang hideout is what matters.