Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 LastLast

Thread: The Catalyst hideout & Unfair Gang Treatment

Development Team
    I'm sorry that you guys are upset about this but this matter isn't up for community discussion.
    I'm currently dealing with dozens of gang rewards, along with managing LAT responsibilities. Sticking to the rules is the best way to organize everything in the midst of chaos.
    No amount of gang member support and "validation" from players is going to change the matter.
    So Bill and Catalyst members like I've already stated multiple times, you may receive your 6 rooms and take up the matter of a 7th room with snk when he returns.
    So feel free to be upset about it but I won't be changing my mind on the matter.
    -* MOON

#Moontatorship

They hit 4k after it changed
    Last edited by bluedragon123; 07-31-2017 at 12:27 PM.
    Retired Ol West Gfx Team

Have Any Graal Related Questions? Ask me
    2010-2021

Quote Originally Posted by bluedragon123 View Post
    They hit 4k after the it changed
    K no lol

https://www.earthworksaction.org/ima...rong-stamp.png

Imperium did the same, but we don't really care. Rewards are rewards, just base till the next one
    yo

Quote Originally Posted by Untilthemoonrises View Post
    I'm sorry that you guys are upset about this but this matter isn't up for community discussion.
    I'm currently dealing with dozens of gang rewards, along with managing LAT responsibilities. Sticking to the rules is the best way to organize everything in the midst of chaos.
    No amount of gang member support and "validation" from players is going to change the matter.
    So Bill and Catalyst members like I've already stated multiple times, you may receive your 6 rooms and take up the matter of a 7th room with snk when he returns.
    So feel free to be upset about it but I won't be changing my mind on the matter.
    I don't care what your dealing with, and I don't care if your busy.That shouldn't effect the fact that your deeming 1/3 of my hours useless.

Quote Originally Posted by Untilthemoonrises View Post
    #Hashtag Corrupted

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    JustJoshuaLikeABoss

I support moon to the fullest
    Retired Ol West Gfx Team

2010-2021

Quote Originally Posted by bluedragon123 View Post
    I support moon to the fullest
    Do you have any idea how it is to lead a gang to 4K? Let alone 6k? There's a reason we deserve 7 rooms, we didn't base an extra 2k hours for nothing. Countless hours and effort was put into getting 6k.

Quote Originally Posted by Schmaurf Doorway Zeppelin View Post
    this is what happens when a female is on a high admin. spot

this guy right here tho...

Quote Originally Posted by BillFromCatalyst View Post
    Do you have any idea how it is to lead a gang to 4K? Let alone 6k? There's a reason we deserve 7 rooms, we didn't base an extra 2k hours for nothing. Countless hours and effort was put into getting 6k.
    I do but it is what it is
    Retired Ol West Gfx Team

2010-2021