Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 2 3 4

Thread: The Catalyst hideout & Unfair Gang Treatment

Development Team
    Quote Originally Posted by Schmaurf Doorway Zeppelin View Post
    this is what happens when a female is on a high admin. spot
    I'm glad you've run out of things to contribute to this debate to the point of where you had to insult me for no other reason than for being a woman
    I've helped more people and contributed more things to era in the last week, than the number of people that will ever view this thread.
    ------

I'd also like to reiterate the rule has NEVER been 7 rooms for a hideout. Not now, not before the room change, never.
    The previous rule was:
    4000 Hours:
    4 interior levels+1 exterior level. With one room gang locked. (Or just 5 rooms total)
    6000 Hours
    +1 Room in compensation for not getting a subway station.

Feel free to verify with the following hideouts who received their awards before the "rule change".
    -GPN (5 rooms +1 room at 6k= 6 rooms total)
    -DarkSide (5 rooms +1 room at 6k= 6 rooms total)
    -Navy (5 rooms +1 room at 6k= 6 rooms total)
    -iFreeze (5 room+ Subway)
    -sk (5 rooms +Subway)
    -Grim Reapers (5 rooms+Subway)
    -* MOON

#Moontatorship

Development Team
    Quote Originally Posted by Untilthemoonrises View Post
    I'm sorry that you guys are upset about this but this matter isn't up for community discussion.
    I'm currently dealing with dozens of gang rewards, along with managing LAT responsibilities. Sticking to the rules is the best way to organize everything in the midst of chaos.
    No amount of gang member support and "validation" from players is going to change the matter.
    So Bill and Catalyst members like I've already stated multiple times, you may receive your 6 rooms and take up the matter of a 7th room with snk when he returns.
    So feel free to be upset about it but I won't be changing my mind on the matter.
    Quote Originally Posted by Untilthemoonrises View Post
    I'm glad you've run out of things to contribute to this debate to the point of where you had to insult me for no other reason than for being a woman
    I've helped more people and contributed more things to era in the last week, than the number of people that will ever view this thread.
    ------

I'd also like to reiterate the rule has NEVER been 7 rooms for a hideout. Not now, not before the room change, never.
    The previous rule was:
    4000 Hours:
    4 interior levels+1 exterior level. With one room gang locked. (Or just 5 rooms total)
    6000 Hours
    +1 Room in compensation for not getting a subway station.

Feel free to verify with the following hideouts who received their awards before the "rule change".
    -GPN (5 rooms +1 room at 6k= 6 rooms total)
    -DarkSide (5 rooms +1 room at 6k= 6 rooms total)
    -Navy (5 rooms +1 room at 6k= 6 rooms total)
    -iFreeze (5 room+ Subway)
    -sk (5 rooms +Subway)
    -Grim Reapers (5 rooms+Subway)
    ^^
    Sorry I don't see a point in keeping this thread open any longer.
    The answer is still the same.
    Open spoiler to see Selena Gomez eating paper

Spoiler