Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2

Thread: When is graal gonna shut dwon?

I'm a Cowboy Bay-Bee Sottocapo
    Quote Originally Posted by Schmaurf Doorway Zeppelin View Post
    Actually, they would buy it because what those big companies make are played by around 10k-50k users per day, after some months the game will die.

Now graal players are 2k average, thats not really a big number but consindering that the game wont and didnt die in a month, they would go for it, of course, if theyre smart enough.
    The game has it's own development tools which are outdated and take a bit of learning to understand.
    Surely, some developers with experience in Java and C# wouldn't want to jump down to GS2.

The profit is kinda there, but there's a lot of work to it.
    It'd probably be a bit before anyone sees the gem in a small playerbase with player-made items running itself.

Of course, the downside is that the community is ran by itself, but I don't think an outside source would truly understand Graal.

Banned
    1) All things come to an end
    2) I believe Graal won't shut down until after 2021 but those final years won't be nice, it will probably be full of kids running around with their parent's credit cards.
    3)In coming years it will end probably because it will be extremely outdated and nobody is taking their time to learn developing.