Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 2 3 4

Thread: What is the purpose for the item "Logs"?

Quote Originally Posted by Mrpibbgraal View Post
    But It doesn't really matter because admins like to be greedy and keep the stuff to themselves...
    there are some things staff can't let players know because it's not released yet and theres usualy a good reason for it (getting rumors spread and then never releasing what the rumors where saying, making the players mad). we also can get in a lot of trouble leaking out info on unreleased things.
    NewZealanderLuke

NZl is an admin? Weird lol speaks like an admin does

Player Relations Toshihiro Kijima's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by nour View Post
    NZl is an admin? Weird lol speaks like an admin does
    he's former Player Relations staff member

Quote Originally Posted by Toshihiro Kijima View Post
    he's former Player Relations staff member
    Nice never knew abour him

Angry

I still haven't gotten a response to my "letters to staff" thread/letter. Its been like a month now

Veteran
    I still haven't gotten a response to my "letters to staff" thread/letter. Its been like a month now
    Staff do not have time for this. The issue has been addressed already, stop attempting to revive a thread that was resolved. All in all, close this thread and I reccomend you submit a ticket if it's that important.
    2005. BTK, Jin Dynasty.

You'll be better off putting your palms together, kneel down, look up and pray to your chosen god.

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by snk View Post
    I won't reverse it because you hid it from us lol

Hes saying that you hit the stuff you should not have had, therfore hes not really willing to back you up after you were so dang slick and decided later to speak about it.

- - - Updated - - -

truth was I didn't hide it I actually traded it but I got another....

But It doesn't really matter because admins like to be greedy and keep the stuff to themselves...

So what's the real story about the logs anyway?
    If you didnt contact staff before or after you traded that colored umbrella and skate or whatever, for some logs, you kinda got this coming. They were supposed to have fixed the issue, they coulda fixed the issue way earlier if you spoke up, they woulda prefered they got those logs outa the system sooner than later.

Quote Originally Posted by Austin View Post
    Hes saying that you hit the stuff you should not have had, therfore hes not really willing to back you up after you were so dang slick and decided later to speak about it.

- - - Updated - - -

If you didnt contact staff before or after you traded that colored umbrella and skate or whatever, for some logs, you kinda got this coming. They were supposed to have fixed the issue, they coulda fixed the issue way earlier if you spoke up, they woulda prefered they got those logs outa the system sooner than later.
    Layerd literally summoned me and took the last log i had from me, then i told snk in a 'letters to staff' and then snk said "you had another log?". So layerd should have been able to back me up on it easily and tell snk he confiscated it from me as soon as he took it from me.