Page 1 of 4 1 2 3 ... LastLast

Thread: Why is there an ammo capacity

Why is there an ammo capacity

Last year I would always get on my alt account and trade with my main account to reach 50k ammo. Sadly bitzsam made it so we cant trade ammo anymore and as of this week my vip ran out and I now have only 9k ammo.

My question is why it limits you to 10k and 50k is the max.
    Not giving up. mistakes happen, Miracles shine upon us.
    If you have an issue regarding Graal Era PM a staff member or submit a ticket to support.toonslab.com

I don't know how trading ammo is illegal or bad, That's the only ways noob made profit but since nerfedy nerf nerf became a thing now trading is being nerfed, how spectacular
    Since you're looking at this, why not look into my ganis?
    Click here boy-o ^

Bitzsam is the type of person to jump into this thread and say "well guys... erm... carrying 50k ammo is unrealistic"

Sent from my SM-G935T using Tapatalk
    Every Pro Was Once A Noob.
    Every Expert Was Once An Amateur...
    Growing Bigger Is Just A Matter Of Time
    ATT-

Quote Originally Posted by iMagicBae View Post
    Bitzsam is the type of person to jump into this thread and say "well guys... erm... carrying 50k ammo is unrealistic"

"So then guys i made something futuristic and i know whats gonna happen in the future because i time travel! Introducing, ion guns!"

Quote Originally Posted by iMagicBae View Post

I didn't reduce it, I didn't make it untradeable.

10k bullets is enough bullets anyway and it doesn't take long to pickup more. Go buy VIP/ unlimited ammo if you don't want to pick it up.

The only way I can see you running out of 10k bullets in a fast period is if you are one of those people that sit near start/ in a base and just spam a minigun/ aa12 in one direction all day.

Quote Originally Posted by BiTzSam View Post

10k bullets is enough bullets anyway and it doesn't take long to pickup more. Go buy VIP/ unlimited ammo if you don't want to pick it up.

The only way I can see you running out of 10k bullets in a fast period is if you are one of those people that sit near start/ in a base and just spam a minigun/ aa12 in one direction all day.
    Can you tell me why ammo isn't tradable anymore
    Not giving up. mistakes happen, Miracles shine upon us.
    If you have an issue regarding Graal Era PM a staff member or submit a ticket to support.toonslab.com

Hehe, VIP person here, unlimited ammo WOOOOO
    And revive
    J-sdfohjsdofjsodjf O-sdfjsdlfhlsdhf E-abfbabf Y-dkfbajdhf. That's what my signature would look like if it was in handwriting
    https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCpw...0H1UeXH37nBBCA

20k ammo would be better

You want breakfast? You gotta catch it!

Quote Originally Posted by BiTzSam View Post

U don't actually play do u lol 10k can end in less than 8h basing or sparring or pking maybe pking more faster

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Quote Originally Posted by Grantman20 View Post
    Last year I would always get on my alt account and trade with my main account to reach 50k ammo. Sadly bitzsam made it so we cant trade ammo anymore and as of this week my vip ran out and I now have only 9k ammo.

My question is why it limits you to 10k and 50k is the max.
    Just go to Southridge and buy the $200 unlimited ammo in one of those gun shops