Page 5 of 11 FirstFirst ... 3 4 5 6 7 ... LastLast

Thread: Lapiz's Levels

You make progress

Thank you BaileyVandenbroek.

For my next level I decided I will make a mine area, it's kind of like the mine in northridge near the chinese cultural neighborhood. But just for imaginary purposes, imagine this mine is somewhere random on the map. . I think it will be a lot of fun to make. But I don't have images of batteries and stuff, so for the purchasable items on a desk, I will put just the drill because of that.

I will add images of the level once it's done.

- - - Updated - - -

Hey guys so right now I'm nearly done with the level and oh my... it looks amazing. I think it will be the best outside level I've released on this thread so far and I'm so excited to share it with you guys Stay tuned

- - - Updated - - -

Hey everyone, so I am very excited to announce that I have finished my mining level. It looks so amazing. And honestly, I think it's my best outside level that I've shared on this era-go thread so far. I also want to remind you, I don't have images of the batteries that you need for the drills But anyways, Here it is!

http://imgur.com/a/BC2bY
    <-- Click on BOTH links to see the WHOLE level
    http://imgur.com/a/QhaZh

Please tell me what you think. I had a lot of fun making this level, and that's what's important
    Last edited by Lapiz; 08-10-2017 at 02:10 AM.

Not Actually Banned Yet Bulletzone's Avatar
    It's a nice level, but it's too similar to the Wiluma Mines.

For starters, You need to merge the dirt around the mine entrance and add a small pathway.

Take a look at your door. Look at the tiles above, They come out one right? Why doesn't your wall do the same thing? It's a small error here; but it defeats the purpose of your bringing the door out a tile when you will not do the same to the wall as well.
    If you don't want to bring the wall out, then simply carry the wall on as if it would go behind the door.

You need shading at the front of the desk. The desk isn't off the ground? Unless that's the impression you were trying to give.

Show us your Originality.
    Find a levelling technique that defines you!
    Find a tile/set of tiles which you like and see what amazing structures you can come up with.

Your level has far less errors than when you first started; highlighting learning is taking place.
    Well done

Oh btw:
    If you would like, I could make a thread/video explaining how to add lights to your levels as your level can be made 30% better just by adding lights/effects.
    If you do already know then it would be amazing to see some of those in your levels.
    It's fairly basic scripting and all you have to do it change the numbers to meet your colour desire and intensity.
    Last edited by Bulletzone; 08-10-2017 at 06:08 PM.
    "A fool thinks they know everything but a wise person knows there's something to learn from everyone"
    -
    "Great leaders don't complain about the tools they are given. They work to sharpen them"

If you could do that, it'd be amazing.

- - - Updated - - -

And yeah I wasn't quite sure whether or not I was supposed to add shading to the front end of the table so I just left it without it. Thanks for telling me. Now I know for the future.

- - - Updated - - -

Hey everyone, so I decided to make a level. And this time I decided to insert some lighting into the level to make it look 30% more better. . I'd say the only issue I had when making the level was deciding how I should make the shading around the carpet near the entrance, so I just made it like this. If you have any feedback, please reply to the thread.

I had a lot of fun making it, and that's whats Important.

http://imgur.com/a/1wMad <--- Click on the link to see the level.

- - - Updated - - -

Hello everyone, so for the level of the day, I thought I would make a house level. If you don't understand what I mean, when I say house level I'm talking about the house templates that you can choose from whenever changing your house, or getting a new house.

What will be the theme of this level you may ask. Well, the theme of this level will be an all sand with some water. I looked at the templates and none of the templates are mainly sand, so I thought I'd make something different. It will be a lot of fun to make. I will look forward to sharing it with you guys .
    (I'm extremely sorry for the late level upload today, I've been a little bit busy with yard work and also going out, and I haven't had the time to brainstorm an idea, and create a level, but now I have time )

- - - Updated - - -

Hello everyone, so I have finished the level! I tried my best to make it fit the needs I wanted it to. Now before you say "It looks a bit empty". I'm aware, but the reason for the "emptiness" is that since it's a house template, the players are supposed to place the furniture .

I had fun making this, and that's what's important. If you have any feedback or tips, please reply to this thread.

http://imgur.com/a/oE4yH
    <-- To see the WHOLE level, click on BOTH links
    http://imgur.com/a/RQjrf

The Shell shop Roof Bro

What do you mean?

Cool levels . I like em

Thanks, I had fun making it.

Not Actually Banned Yet Bulletzone's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by NewbiePum View Post
    The Shell shop Roof Bro
    He is correct there.
    Perspective wise, the ratio for the dimensions of the walls does not correspond with the width(Thickness) of the roof.
    Be more creative with it as well.

Nice levels all in all, but they are house templates and although they have no NPC's you should try to make them as Interesting as possible to make people want to buy it.

Read Image.

This level is so empty. Maybe find some way of adding a pathway up to your house. Be more innovative with it. Remember, as you said it was a House you don''t have to add a tonne of NPC's however, you should still be able to make the house dazzle with the use of just tiles.

"A fool thinks they know everything but a wise person knows there's something to learn from everyone"
    -
    "Great leaders don't complain about the tools they are given. They work to sharpen them"

Thanks for the feedback Bulletzone, I appreciate that you put time into making images and helping me out.