Page 2 of 11 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 ... LastLast

Thread: Lapiz's Levels

After some hard work, I have put together a master piece .

I ended up making a hospital. I will provide you with some images . If you have any feedback or tips, feel free to reply to the thread!!

Screenshot (30).jpg

Screenshot (28).jpg

Please tell me what you think

I know what you may be thinking "Why the heck didn't he add any parking spots?", the level wasn't big enough for me to, sorry.

- - - Updated - - -

Also, thank you for your feedback on the previous levels.

Development Team
    Not a bad shape. I would say to line the windows with the wall borders. It helps box them in and emphasizes the windows making the building stand out a little better
    -* MOON

#Moontatorship

Newcomer
    Lapiz u have title of Oi'west?

Ohhh okay. Thank you for the feedback UTMR . I will add the borders you are talking about, and I will provide the viewers of the thread a link of the new hospital level.

- - - Updated - - -

It says Ol'West LAT staff under my name cause I just set it my self.

- - - Updated - - -

http://imgur.com/a/lsC3I <-- The new image

I added borders to the existing hospital level that I made, is this the kind of style you were talking about?
    I would love to add parking spaces, but the level isn't big enough.

- - - Updated - - -

Hello everyone!!! Since I made a Hospital, and every building has an inside, I thought that it would be very fun to design the inside of the hospital.

You will notice that there's windows and you can see carpet, tables, chairs, and bushes. That will also imply inside of the levels. Since it would be more realistic if it appeared inside of the level. I'm excited to make it and it will look good.

Here's some things I want to inform you about though however. I don't have any images of hospital beds, or many images relating to a hospital. So in that case if your wondering why there won't be a room with hospital beds, that will the be the reason why. I also don't have any hospital equipment like heartbeat monitors. I can make a couple of doctor/nurse NPC's though. I will also use tiles that you would typically see in a hospital. Well, that's what I wanted to get off my chest to ensure there isn't any confusion while your viewing the level.

BE AWARE: I have been having an issue with adding images to the thread, so for right now I will be adding imgur links.

- - - Updated - - -

Here's an update of the inside of the hospital: Lookin' soo good.
    Update #2 - I'm about 70% done... it's looking great
    Last edited by Lapiz; 08-03-2017 at 07:26 PM.

Your levels are great, can't wait to see how the inside of the hospital will come out!!

Hello everyone! I have finished the inside of the Hospital. It looks amazing. I also wanna lay down some things that I applied to this level just to make sure you know
    1. The inside is based off the outside, so if you match them together, they should be pretty similar on the bottom-side of the level.
    2. I didn't have many images relating to a hospital/clinic. So I tried my best to work things out.

http://imgur.com/fmkVoxF <--- Link of the image

Hi everyone, please tell me your feedback. If you have any tips, or any other ideas on what I can make, please tell me, and I will put it into consideration.

wow that looks great

Thank you . Do you have any ideas on what else I can make?

- - - Updated - - -

For my next level it's going to be the inside of a furniture shop. I'll post a link or an image once it's done .

- - - Updated - - -

I have to go out today so the release of the furniture shop will sadly be more late. It looks very good though so far!

- - - Updated - - -

Here's an update.. LOOKIN GOOOD!!!!

- - - Updated - - -

Woo. I have finished the furniture shop. It looks very good. I will provide you with an image. Please, if you have any feedback, or tips that could improve my levels feel free to reply back to this thread. Inside of this furniture level, I added images to represent furniture. (To avoid any confusion, none of the images was anything I made, I just found the files from era images and I made them into NPC's. I don't take any credit for the images).

Here it is:

http://imgur.com/a/5cJQT
    <-- Link of the level images. To see the whole level, click on both

http://imgur.com/a/Pt0sp
    Last edited by Lapiz; 08-04-2017 at 08:50 PM.

Looks really nice!!

Thank you . I had a lot of fun working on it.

- - - Updated - - -

Hello everyone! I'm excited to announce that I will be making a gun shop. As I'm typing this post right now, the gun shop is looking super cool!! Stay tuned to see the image of the level. I hope you guys will like it .

- - - Updated - - -

Woohoo. I have finished the gun shop, and it looks... astonishing. I will provide you with some links. If you could, please give me some feedback, it helps out. Also, if you like the levels, please don't hesitate to reply to the thread.

http://imgur.com/a/OQMsr
    <-- Link of the gun shop image

http://imgur.com/a/pCjrW

BE AWARE: In order to see the whole level click on both links

I had a lot of fun making it, and that's what's important about leveling.