Page 4 of 11 FirstFirst ... 2 3 4 5 6 ... LastLast

Thread: Lapiz's Levels

Not Actually Banned Yet Bulletzone's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Lapiz View Post
    Oh okay I'll post an image once I fix it. Thanks

- - - Updated - - -

http://imgur.com/a/ijGlG
    <--- The gun shop edited based off of Bulletzone's tips.
    http://imgur.com/a/hAehU
    C'est magnifique.
    Bien Joue.

Just add some lining to the Cash Machine

- - - Updated - - -

This is how I would do it.

Always see things from a Graalians perspective.

(Below post is Copied from another thread):

(Ignore the smexy croping and the fact I never finished the shading)

There is no shading along the bottom of the board walk. Why you may ask?

What would a Graalian see?

From their perspective (the graalian's) they would see behind that wall, but we can't see this.
    This is why we don't add shading along the bottom, as it defeats that perspective and ruins the whole level.
    Notice also my shading when changing corners; I maintain that perspective.
    "A fool thinks they know everything but a wise person knows there's something to learn from everyone"
    -
    "Great leaders don't complain about the tools they are given. They work to sharpen them"

Thank you , now I can remember that for the future.

- - - Updated - - -

Hello everyone, so I ended up making a new gun shop. I had a lot of fun making it, and I think it looks cool. I wish I was able to add one of those cool windows at the cash register, but I wasn't able to because I didn't have any windows that would fit the canvas. And they were a bit too big. But anyways, here's the links for the images of the levels.

http://imgur.com/a/fPKIL
    <--- To see the WHOLE level, click on BOTH links
    http://imgur.com/a/AC9Sd

If you have any tips, or any feed back, don't hesitate to reply to the thread. Like the level? Reply

- - - Updated - - -

So for the next level, I thought I'd make a re-make of the base that's located inside Mafia zone. I thought this would be a fun idea, so why not give it a go right?

I'll post an image of the level once it's done .

Not Actually Banned Yet Bulletzone's Avatar
    Thank you , now I can remember that for the future.

- - - Updated - - -

Hello everyone, so I ended up making a new gun shop. I had a lot of fun making it, and I think it looks cool. I wish I was able to add one of those cool windows at the cash register, but I wasn't able to because I didn't have any windows that would fit the canvas. And they were a bit too big. But anyways, here's the links for the images of the levels.

http://imgur.com/a/fPKIL
    http://imgur.com/a/AC9Sd

If you have any tips, or any feed back, don't hesitate to reply to the thread. Like the level? Reply

- - - Updated - - -

So for the next level, I thought I'd make a re-make of the base that's located inside Mafia zone. I thought this would be a fun idea, so why not give it a go right?

I'll post an image of the level once it's done .
    Dude you level's are improving
    Well done

You missed a few spots with your shading (shown in yellow)

The walls which I have scribbled out in Blue are not needed. They should have ended where the lining of the level corners off.

If you're having troubles with windows that are too big, I'll introduce you to a script that shortens the dimensions of your window.
    They're are a couple of scripts you'll need to know for levelling, but I'll start you off with 2 Basic ones today.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Moving an NPC:

If you have insane OCD like me, sometimes NPC's in your level will have to be perfectly centred. We can move them using the following Script:

PHP Code:
    if(created) {
    this.x-=0.5;
    this.y-=0.5;

What this script shall do is move the NPC HALF A TILE UP and HALF A TILE LEFT.
    If you want to move it right, You would replace the x minus(-) with an x plus(+) and if you want to move it down you would replace the y minus(-) with a y plus(x).

This is the most used Script an LAT shall EVER have to use in Levelling, so I would advise any levellers reading this to learn it.

Shrinking an NPC:
    You can crop an NPC and in a way you can Enlarge it (ask me in the PM's how).
    How you may ask?

PHP Code:
    //#CLIENTSIDE
    setimgpart "Image Name.png",0,0,32,48
    What exactly is going on?
    The first 2 Numbers (0, 0) are the X,Y coordinates of where the Computer looks at. If you open Paint and place your mouse anywhere, In the bottom of your screen you shall be given the X and Y coordinates of where your mouse is. Similarly, Graal shall use the X and Y coordinates of your Image

(Often you may just need (0,0) but in some instances you may have to start from a different point, so Open the image in Paint or something and get the coordinates from there).

The next 2 Numbers (32, 48) are How far RIGHT and DOWN you want to crop out (In pixels).
    1 tile in Level editor = 16 pixels

This means that script will crop 2 tiles right(32 Pixels) and 3 tiles down(48 pixels).

Hope this Helps!
    Feel Free to message me if you have any other Questions!

Keep levelling man, They're improving every time
    (Also Let's see some exteriors )
    "A fool thinks they know everything but a wise person knows there's something to learn from everyone"
    -
    "Great leaders don't complain about the tools they are given. They work to sharpen them"

ESSKEETIT Sottocapo JungleJimmy's Avatar
    I know nothing about leveling but this looks pretty darn good! Nice!
    Youtube Channel: Jimmy Graal (RIP)

If you know me,
    And I don't know you,
    Then I guess I'm famous enough!

Yeah thank you bulletzone . I've always been using x and y too cause it bothers me a lot too lol. Most of the time I place down an NPC it's not aligned correctly haha.

But wow.. I didn't know about cropping that's cool.

Right now I'm making a re-make of the mafia zone base and it's lookin' pretty goooood.

ESSKEETIT Sottocapo JungleJimmy's Avatar
    Yeah thank you bulletzone . I've always been using x and y too cause it bothers me a lot too lol. Most of the time I place down an NPC it's not aligned correctly haha.

But wow.. I didn't know about cropping that's cool.

Right now I'm making a re-make of the mafia zone base and it's lookin' pretty goooood.
    That sounds cool. Maybe they'll make it the actual level xd
    Youtube Channel: Jimmy Graal (RIP)

If you know me,
    And I don't know you,
    Then I guess I'm famous enough!

Haha that would be cool but I don't think so because of the level size, it's too small. But who knows

- - - Updated - - -

Hello everyone, so I finished the re-make and I think it looks super cool! I will send you links of the images down below

http://imgur.com/a/W9ddU
    http://imgur.com/a/PwaVH

I had a lot of fun making this level, and that's what's always important

- - - Updated - - -

(Btw, I don't expect this to be released lol. It was just a little level I made.)

- - - Updated - - -

Oh and this base is an exterior this time haha
    Last edited by Lapiz; 08-09-2017 at 02:56 AM.

The base is cool

Thank you! I had to cut off the top part because I don't have the tiles that are in the stairs of the multiplex area, (Like the black stairs that you see).

wow your staff on west I didn't even know lol. Cool.