Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Thread: Bar update

Bar update

Did anyone noticed bar rof had changed to fast and freeze to to worst

My opinion bar now is worst 2x than before with this horrible stats i mean last one was ok idk gun admin is trying his best to kill this gun it was already bad gun why make it worst are u trying to make it better or worst enough what u have done to it please enough!

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Okay, we already know that some guns got modifications.
    J-sdfohjsdofjsodjf O-sdfjsdlfhlsdhf E-abfbabf Y-dkfbajdhf. That's what my signature would look like if it was in handwriting
    https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCpw...0H1UeXH37nBBCA

Welp

Sent from my LGLS885 using Tapatalk
    Ninja[Thatboy]Zayzay_G6 Add me on era

Quote Originally Posted by Joeyaudi1 View Post
    Okay, we already know that some guns got modifications.
    After the last balance that happened today or yesterday bar stats got changed

Bar hasn't been touched, would have said so in a thread if I did

Quote Originally Posted by Beo View Post
    After the last balance that happened today or yesterday bar stats got changed

Well, you're hallucinating I guess because bitszam says otherwise
    J-sdfohjsdofjsodjf O-sdfjsdlfhlsdhf E-abfbabf Y-dkfbajdhf. That's what my signature would look like if it was in handwriting
    https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCpw...0H1UeXH37nBBCA

It happens to me sometimes when using auto guns, sometimes they are pretty slow, but sometimes theyre pretty fast.

Quote Originally Posted by BiTzSam View Post
    Bar hasn't been touched, would have said so in a thread if I did
    But why i asked most of the people they said the same thing and agreed that bar fire rate is higher now and has more freeze i guess u check the stats coz i am serious people also feel the same

Quote Originally Posted by Beo View Post
    But why i asked most of the people they said the same thing and agreed that bar fire rate is higher now and has more freeze i guess u check the stats coz i am serious people also feel the same

Tell one person the bar was buffed and you will see other people use the gun and think the same. Nobody thinks for themselves in era.

These are the same people who all were thanking me when I said I buffed the p2k awhile back when I actually hadn't touched it and just said I did to see how people would react and surprise surprise it was just a placebo effect of players convincing themselves the gun felt better/ different because they had been told so

Quote Originally Posted by BiTzSam View Post
    Tell one person the bar was buffed and you will see other people use the gun and think the same. Nobody thinks for themselves in era.

These are the same people who all were thanking me when I said I buffed the p2k awhile back when I actually hadn't touched it and just said I did to see how people would react and surprise surprise it was just a placebo effect of players convincing themselves the gun felt better/ different because they had been told so
    اوك الحين كشفناك فيك خير جذب مره ثانيه