Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2

Thread: New upload rules! Inform your staff!

I am wondering if admins themselfs are getting confused because different rules are in different places. If the rules keep on being updated in one place, they should be updated on all of them.

Banned
    This would be nice, however after I tried to contact a staff member to show them as to why they were wrong, they completely ran and ceased to respond to me. Which is saddening because I was extremely polite.

Quote Originally Posted by NaniRima View Post
    I am wondering if admins themselfs are getting confused because different rules are in different places. If the rules keep on being updated in one place, they should be updated on all of them.
    Staff have something called RC, like a "control panel" of era, in it contains everything, including Upload rules, they follow that rule, also they're the same as the ones in the forum, they just didn't update the ones in game
    J-sdfohjsdofjsodjf O-sdfjsdlfhlsdhf E-abfbabf Y-dkfbajdhf. That's what my signature would look like if it was in handwriting
    https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCpw...0H1UeXH37nBBCA

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by NaniRima View Post
    Correct me if I'm wrong but I thought that heads that are not human nor animals are illegal.

But yeah I agree everything should be in one place.
    food is allowed

Banned
    True ^ food an gummy bodies are allowed, as well as bodies that were considered too small before e.g: certain doll bodies.
    there is also nothing illegal apparently with non-human bodies/ doll characters like fireballs so thats nice!

Banned
    Where did you find that?

Food heads and Gummy-Bear heads aren't allowed.

Quote Originally Posted by Anero View Post
    Where did you find that?

Food heads and Gummy-Bear heads aren't allowed.
    It's from the in-game guide, which is accessible through the menu.

Sent from my SM-G550T1 using Tapatalk

Click the Spoiler to see my fan art!
     Spoiler

- 2012 iEra Player -
    - 2013 Era-GO Member -
    - iEra Ex-Player Relations -
    - Era-GO Ex-Moderator (Twice) -

In the forums it's said it's not allowed, though in game it's said it's allowed, I say just put the rules the place where the player will 100% go to when he wants to upload and it's the upload site
    J-sdfohjsdofjsodjf O-sdfjsdlfhlsdhf E-abfbabf Y-dkfbajdhf. That's what my signature would look like if it was in handwriting
    https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCpw...0H1UeXH37nBBCA