Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Thread: Layered Music Problem: iPhone Era

Newcomer

Layered Music Problem: iPhone Era

I've been playing Era for quite a while, and this problem only just occurred. The music transition from one area to another keeps layering and looping in the background. For an example I visit the CNY area and the traditional music plays, then after that I enter a near by building and the music for that plays along with the CNY area music. I'm just wondering if there is a fix to that?

Disable music and sounds and never enable them again. That's what I did

cat supremacist Lieutenant
    Relogging should work. Happens to me sometimes at trade tables.

I've had this problem for years, mostly in events house

Now that you mention it it happened to me yesterday for the first time.
    J-sdfohjsdofjsodjf O-sdfjsdlfhlsdhf E-abfbabf Y-dkfbajdhf. That's what my signature would look like if it was in handwriting
    https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCpw...0H1UeXH37nBBCA

I re-log every time. In fact, the same issue will happen whenever you're driving your car. If you keep moving for a long time without stopping, there will be a pretty decent chance that you will have the car driving sound looping in your game the whole time until you re-log. It's been an issue since I've been playing Graal Era.

Banned Capo
    This is the main reason why I have the music always disabled. It's really annoying but I hope it can be fixed.

Quote Originally Posted by xDeezy View Post
    I've been playing Era for quite a while, and this problem only just occurred. The music transition from one area to another keeps layering and looping in the background. For an example I visit the CNY area and the traditional music plays, then after that I enter a near by building and the music for that plays along with the CNY area music. I'm just wondering if there is a fix to that?
    I have had this issue for ever lol like for years, I just turned off music and left the sound effects on. Sad

Big Cheese Captain
    I've notified Unixmad about this issue recently. However, it could be a problem we can fix without an app update. I have just notified the Dev team, hopefully they fix it soon.
    iEra Developer / SFX Admin

Need help? Contact me:
    Email: [email protected]

Banned Capo
    Quote Originally Posted by iMask View Post
    I've notified Unixmad about this issue recently. However, it could be a problem we can fix without an app update. I have just notified the Dev team, hopefully they fix it soon.
    Yayyyy, thanks iMask