Thread: Trade Tables, putting new items makes your message go away?

Trade Tables, putting new items makes your message go away?

So, I don't know how to put it into words for a title lmao. I don't know if this has been spoken about before but I think it is very annoying when you are at the trade tables and you have a table with items and you are writing a message to someone and a player comes and places items on the other side so what you were writing just gets deleted completely just so that a message saying what the other person put can appear.

This is probably confusing, lol excuse my english.

I don't know if it is only the apps on phones but it is so damn annoying, specially when you're writing a big message to someone and you have to attempt to write it at least 4 times.

Is there any way to fix that?

I agree, although it's important To have it annoy you because some players tend to remove or replace items without the other's notice so he could scam.
    J-sdfohjsdofjsodjf O-sdfjsdlfhlsdhf E-abfbabf Y-dkfbajdhf. That's what my signature would look like if it was in handwriting
    https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCpw...0H1UeXH37nBBCA

Quote Originally Posted by Joeyaudi1 View Post
    I agree, although it's important To have it annoy you because some players tend to remove or replace items without the other's notice so he could scam.
    Maybe if the notice was sent as a PM it would be less annoying? or if it just didn't interrupt it?