Thread: Is ion carbine worthy?

Is ion carbine worthy?

I been thinking if ion carbine is actually good after the nerf, people say its just like gm4 and they say gm4 is also better but the deference is ion come with another shooting mode and a katana, so is it worth it to spend 95ec on ion carbine or no?

Quote Originally Posted by marko dusky View Post
    I been thinking if ion carbine is actually good after the nerf, people say its just like gm4 and they say gm4 is also better but the deference is ion come with another shooting mode and a katana, so is it worth it to spend 95ec on ion carbine or no?
    To be honest I would just get Ion Pistols, it has an ability to jump (which can jump over bullets).

Quote Originally Posted by ghettoasian66272 View Post
    To be honest I would just get Ion Pistols, it has an ability to jump (which can jump over bullets).
    Idk which to buy tbh, ion smg or ion pistols or ion carbine, they all aren't really bad but I want something that will help me for spar, I'm kinda rusty.

ion pistols are good. I've seen people use it, and it's awesome.

Quote Originally Posted by ghettoasian66272 View Post

Nah u still get hit with the bullets

You want breakfast? You gotta catch it!

Quote Originally Posted by MJ4 View Post
    Nah u still get hit with the bullets
    No, I had my friend show me the jump ability in a couple of spars, he was capable of jumping over the bullets.

The carbine is pretty bad in close combat areas like beach bar, get flame, its pretty good, you can spar with it and base and PK.