Page 6 of 7 FirstFirst ... 4 5 6 7 LastLast

Thread: Why isn't Anero manager yet lol ?

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by Zernov View Post
    Is that what this thread is about? This was made for the purpose to recognize Anero for his work which raised question if he should have a higher position.
    Who knows who fits the position better ? It's really a hard question to answer. I guess the only way to know is to actually do stuff as a Manager would and see how things goes.

oh boy, Anero gave us free ec, we better make him manager.

Sent from my SM-G550T1 using Tapatalk

Click the Spoiler to see my fan art!
     Spoiler

- 2012 iEra Player -
    - 2013 Era-GO Member -
    - iEra Ex-Player Relations -
    - Era-GO Ex-Moderator (Twice) -

If you give us free ec anyone will qualify for manager!
    No matter what may happen... As long as you walk by my side... There shall be no enemy that can stand before us

Quote Originally Posted by Kirzey View Post
    Who knows who fits the position better ? It's really a hard question to answer. I guess the only way to know is to actually do stuff as a Manager would and see how things goes.
    And youre definitely not going to be the manager ever

( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by Schmaurf Doorway Zeppelin View Post
    Exactly, I said that fake thing to find out if you know the story, anyway, Anero/Viper told Unixmad to disable the account.
    Look, I truly do not care if you like me or not but if you don't, your opinion should be justified and not based on invalid rumours.
    I didn't disable any account, I've had zero contact to unixmad about the situation - stop believing fairytales.

And to end this discussion, I strongly believe that Kirzey would be a great fit.

Kirzey is Unixmad guys!!!

If you've seen the amount of work Anero has put towards MPX and the game considering all the hate he's gotten, you'd know he's qualified to be the manager. Not many people can handle that

Quote Originally Posted by Fze View Post
    If you've seen the amount of work Anero has put towards MPX and the game considering all the hate he's gotten, you'd know he's qualified to be the manager. Not many people can handle that
    Exactly.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    JustJoshuaLikeABoss

Senior Player Relations tristanfosho's Avatar
    Manager is only a title. The contributions these people such as snk and Anero and Kirzey have made to Era for everyone to have a more enjoyable experience will never be forgotten.
    For any Jail, Gralat and E-mail related issues, you must submit a ticket to http://support.toonslab.com/ for help.

Accounts IGN: TristanFoSho/KarrenFoSho
     Spoiler

Quote Originally Posted by tristanfosho View Post
    Manager is only a title. The contributions these people such as snk and Anero and Kirzey have made to Era for everyone to have a more enjoyable experience will never be forgotten.
    I dont really get it, what has Kirzey done for iEra?

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Anero View Post
    Look, I truly do not care if you like me or not but if you don't, your opinion should be justified and not based on invalid rumours.
    I didn't disable any account, I've had zero contact to unixmad about the situation - stop believing fairytales.

And to end this discussion, I strongly believe that Kirzey would be a great fit.
    No, I dont really care if you disabled his account or not, I didnt like Ozzy at all.