Thread: Has anyone ever thought to average out the price of items?

Lightbulb Has anyone ever thought to average out the price of items?

I was thinking to myself I doubt this may be true but is there anyone devoted enough to era that they averaged out the price of each item in game in trochus and made a price chart for trade. If so can anyone lead me to this this would be so helpful it'd be like the Nasdaq of Graal lol it would be awesome. And if there isn't and there is somebody working on it I would totally love to help in doing this to help other players out

First of all, this website may be helpful to find specific items and their original cost (not in trochus):
    https://item.era-go.com

Second, this also is a guide of items and their price in trochus (Im not sure if this is exactly what youre looking for but I think it is):
    http://www.graalians.com/forums/showthread.php?t=19256

There was a really good guide I found a while ago but I can't seem to find it

Quote Originally Posted by Datura View Post
    First of all, this website may be helpful to find specific items and their original cost (not in trochus):
    https://item.era-go.com
    No that's wrong

Quote Originally Posted by imaginary View Post
    No that's wrong
    What do you mean? Did I misread what Motsuda said?

Quote Originally Posted by Datura View Post
    What do you mean? Did I misread what Motsuda said?
    Auction items have no "original cost"

Quote Originally Posted by imaginary View Post
    Auction items have no "original cost"
    Oh I see what youre saying. I knew that, but I was just referring to items that did have an original price

Can't use the price an item was sold at auctions as there are so many factors to that price (how many people bidding, low long the timer is, if the timer goes off early/ late). Ultimately the bidders decide the price an item goes for as if nobody bid then the item wouldn't sell for more than 1k theoretically.

You'd have to document every trade that has happened/ be there for the trade so that people aren't lying about the numbers. Unless you are trading an item sold in a store, all the other items technically don't have a price and the price people sell it for is just defined by its rarity based on the price of items around it which is why the 'high tier item' trading prices are so ridiculous.

What i'm basically saying is it's too hard to have a price average for items unless it was an automated system that was run by the server that could keep track of the items. Even then it would still be inaccurate for the high up items as you could sell item A. For 500k shells one week, then the next week someone else with the item wants 600K for it, or the flipside is the item could be auctioned again, bringing more into the game which would bring the price down significantly