Page 12 of 12 FirstFirst ... 2 10 11 12

Thread: I did something bad irl and I need help FAST

Banned Capo
    Quote Originally Posted by imaginary View Post
    Is it even allowed to kick out an autistic person ? Here parents would get in a trouble if they did so
    I believe people are allowed to get kicked out once they're 18 regardless of their disability. But I don't have much knowledge on anything outside my house :/ like, idek how things work (getting an apartment, etc.)

Quote Originally Posted by JustJoshuaVega View Post
    I'm sorry but everything you're saying seems like you're lying I don't believe anything your saying because if u were really autistic u wouldn't be giving all your information out im sorry lets all be realistic for once on forums I feel like this kid is doing this for attention

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Every person is different

You want breakfast? You gotta catch it!

Quote Originally Posted by Zany View Post
    This. Lol. I know more about disabilities than you'd think, and someone who "doesn't know better" is not conscious of their actions, doesn't know they're in trouble for doing so, and isn't aware that they "don't know better". You're using your disability as a crutch, and no matter how severe it is, the way you've been talking in this post, you are beyond conscious of both what you did and what the consequences are. So don't pull that, accept what happened.

Not to be rude though, this is not something you should share freely on the internet. If you know you have a problem, get help. It's not impossible. You're creating excuses. A lot of what is in this thread doesn't make sense but I won't say anything about it because I don't know the whole story. Nonetheless, we can't do much. You can call for help, go to rehab, and work hard from there. Not saying it's easy but obviously what you're doing isn't working. At this point, like I said, you're using your disabilities and other issues as an excuse to continue doing what you're doing, but all you're doing is digging your grave further. If you are understanding your issue/consequence and putting all your mistakes and regrets in this thread, learn from it.
    Yo

Zany is sassy
    Formerly known as "AliGamer911".

Banned Capo
    Hi, so my mom told my dad and he wasn't actually that mad. All my parents said were that they wish they didn't have teenagers.
    My dad said that I have to re-pay them the full $80, but my mom said that I'll only have to pay half.
    Thanks to all who gave me advice. And I'm sorry about a lot of the posts that I've made in this thread, I wasn't thinking straight.

But my mom is forcing me to come out to my dad tonight, even though he already knows. Cuz he wants to hear it from me myself :/ So this is gonna suck, but anyway,

This thread can be closed now, since all I'm getting is hate.
    Last edited by z7654321; 08-03-2017 at 11:01 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by z7654321 View Post
    Hi, so my mom told my dad and he wasn't actually that mad. All my parents said were that they wish they didn't have teenagers.
    Thanks to all who gave me advice.

This thread can be closed now.
    LOL. I can't take you seriously at all

JustJoshuaLikeABoss

Banned Capo
    Quote Originally Posted by JustJoshuaVega View Post
    LOL. I can't take you seriously at all

I literally don't care what you think of me.

Not Actually Banned Yet Bulletzone's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Zany View Post
    This. Lol. I know more about disabilities than you'd think, and someone who "doesn't know better" is not conscious of their actions, doesn't know they're in trouble for doing so, and isn't aware that they "don't know better". You're using your disability as a crutch, and no matter how severe it is, the way you've been talking in this post, you are beyond conscious of both what you did and what the consequences are. So don't pull that, accept what happened.

Not to be rude though, this is not something you should share freely on the internet. If you know you have a problem, get help. It's not impossible. You're creating excuses. A lot of what is in this thread doesn't make sense but I won't say anything about it because I don't know the whole story. Nonetheless, we can't do much. You can call for help, go to rehab, and work hard from there. Not saying it's easy but obviously what you're doing isn't working. At this point, like I said, you're using your disabilities and other issues as an excuse to continue doing what you're doing, but all you're doing is digging your grave further. If you are understanding your issue/consequence and putting all your mistakes and regrets in this thread, learn from it.
    Word.

However, have you seen the stuff I share?
    "A fool thinks they know everything but a wise person knows there's something to learn from everyone"
    -
    "Great leaders don't complain about the tools they are given. They work to sharpen them"

Lol sucks

Sent from my SM-N9300 using Tapatalk

Banned Capo
    Can someone please close this thread?