Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Thread: Will my mining level ever be reset?

Drill Will my mining level ever be reset?

First of all, no, I do not use macros while mining,
    so therefore I should not get punished in any way.
    Anyway, my question is will my mining level ever
    be reset? Has players' mining levels been reset in
    the past? This is one of my greatest fears because
    I'm already almost level 10 in mining and working
    towards my way to 100 and I don't want to have
    to start over.

I believe it only gets reset when you hack or do something extremely bad

Banned Capo
    If you're not macroing, may I ask why you're concerned about your mining level getting reset?

Quote Originally Posted by z7654321 View Post
    If you're not macroing, may I ask why you're concerned about your mining level getting reset?
    Well, there have been at least 2 instances in which an admin (or other staff member) teleported
    to me specifically (probably because someone reported me because they thought I was using
    macros) and the admin picked me up and dragged me around to make sure I wasn't using macros.

Now, the problem about this is that when I mine, I'm usually doing something else at the same time,
    such as watching videos or chatting with friends, so I don't necessarily pay attention to mining, so it
    might appear that I am using a macro because my player would still be mining even after the admin
    dragged me around. Sorry if this is hard to understand what I'm saying here, but hopefully you get it.

Banned Capo
    Quote Originally Posted by Datura View Post
    Well, there have been at least 2 instances in which an admin (or other staff member) teleported
    to me specifically (probably because someone reported me because they thought I was using
    macros) and the admin picked me up and dragged me around to make sure I wasn't using macros.

Now, the problem about this is that when I mine, I'm usually doing something else at the same time,
    such as watching videos or chatting with friends, so I don't necessarily pay attention to mining, so it
    might appear that I am using a macro because my player would still be mining even after the admin
    dragged me around. Sorry if this is hard to understand what I'm saying here, but hopefully you get it.
    I see. That's completely understandable. I myself have been dragged once due to this issue. I personally am not worried about it, and I don't think you should be either.

I completely understand the fear of being reset though; it's extremely frightening.

Quote Originally Posted by z7654321 View Post
    I see. That's completely understandable. I myself have been dragged once due to this issue. I personally am not worried about it, and I don't think you should be either.

I completely understand the fear of being reset though; it's extremely frightening.
    If for whatever reason I be falsely banned or have my level reset, what do you think I should do? And would there be any way to have the staff get my level back?

Sorry if Im asking too much, I just want to know what to do in the event of something bad happening.

If for whatever reason I be falsely banned or have my level reset, what do you think I should do? And would there be any way to have the staff get my level back?

Sorry if Im asking too much, I just want to know what to do in the event of something bad happening.
    Send a ticket to toonslab

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Banned Capo

Hmm, I've been falsely banned in the past for many things, and have ALMOST had my account reset numerous times, but toonslab wasn't of much help honestly I'm just lucky that Snk didn't reset me. I guess you could try toonslab, since there's no Ace anymore.
    Last edited by z7654321; 08-02-2017 at 02:40 PM.

Not Actually Banned Yet Bulletzone's Avatar
    If you're physically present at the screen whilst mining, you should not have to worry about being Jailed for Macroing.
    When I used to be an Avid digger, I'd be watching Tom and Jerry whilst digging.
    Just be quick to respond to staff when they do move you.
    "A fool thinks they know everything but a wise person knows there's something to learn from everyone"
    -
    "Great leaders don't complain about the tools they are given. They work to sharpen them"

If you are jailed multiple times due to macro-ing, yes your level will reset. Other than that, no need to fear.