Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2

Thread: Will my mining level ever be reset?

Btw the e girl named pokky or poky sorry I forgot �������� but her level is soo high she's so cool and she mentioned that noob admins would jail her because those admin thought she was speedboat hacking with the drill!!! They should fire them!!!

- - - Updated - - -

Sorry I meant speed* not speedboat

^
    Her name is Pokey.
    Yeah, she told me that as well.
    She needs recognition by all staff members.
    Computer Science major? I don't know. What's GS2?
    日本語が少し出来ます。でも、「Weeb? ??じゃないですよ!

Miner Extraordinaire
    I'm not sure why you dragged me into this discussion, but I will say this: the primary way admins check for macros is to drag them and see if they are still mining. If you mine in such a way that you are watching cartoons and tapping and not watching , you will look like a macro to the admin and likely be jailed. It will be your word against their video and you will have no case and the jail will stand. My advice: If your going to mine this way, you better look at your mining frequently or you run the risk of getting jailed. And if you don't like that this is the way it is, tough. The game was designed to be played not something you do in the background while you do other more interesting things. Mining is a job, when all is said and done.
    IGN: Pokey