Thread: Graal News Article 1

Graal News Article 1

Welcome to Graal News you may think this is like the same as the newspaper but no!'we show about raids,gang wars,and Drama! Enjoy our first article and give us some feedback!

Astro Club Party Taken down by Staff
    There's been recent parties in Astro club but this one took in the boys bathroom everyone was yelling and stuff until a PR noticed about the party and gagged a lot of people maybe some innocents since it's hard to see their Graal ID but it's not over yet! Everyone runs from the boys bathroom into boys the admin already left and the party grew and grew but once again broken up by a PR

https://imgur.com/a/4RACx

Purple Mask Raid
    This is also about the Astro party someone has formed a Raid group not sure but I'd prefer them the purple mask they target very high populated places and wear purple mask and hang out there another Raid is expected to occur by the Purple masks the place is unknown but the date is Next Wendsday

Zer Team Raid!
    Now a bunch of you seen the players named Nzer,Alzer,or Yzer well they are a hacking group who demands to take down Era I've talked to the Leader himself he made a raid some time ago let's say 3'days ago I talked to them if they had any photos they provided me this photo https://imgur.com/a/uWsfF

Like the article? Reply to this and say you enjoyed it!

Hiring-
    Photographers
    Investigators

In hope Zer Team see's this; i don't get why these imbeciles want to take down Era, if you aren't satisfied with Era simply uninstall and quit. No need to ruin gameplay for others. Pretty sure Era is the only Server Sided game these script kiddies can mess with scripts on, since that's all there been advertising.

"Everyone's a Falcon"
    www.KrioleGFX.weebly.com
    In Game Name: ItsKriole
    Since 2012

._.

I regret creating ECUP...
    Formerly known as "AliGamer911".

Quote Originally Posted by Kriole View Post
    In hope Zer Team see's this; i don't get why these imbeciles want to take down Era, if you aren't satisfied with Era simply uninstall and quit. No need to ruin gameplay for others. Pretty sure Era is the only Server Sided game these script kiddies can mess with scripts on, since that's all there been advertising.
    Dude, theres no way to take graal down, to do it you have to manually do it by going to Texas and shutting off the server.

Theres a closer method to it, but creating lots of lag to the server, by using spambots.

No one in Zer team knows scripting, I watched some of their videos and I saw the video called "Graal Era Modded APK" but its not even real, to make graal like that you simply edit the background picture thingies using WinRAR, same goes for the body and head he used, body1.png is the default, he just replaced it with something else and called it mods.

Its basically fake, the only way to "hack" graal is speed hack which is pretty impossible now, you cant use gamekiller application to change the values from original to modified, everything is server sided.