Page 1 of 4 1 2 3 ... LastLast

Thread: Add a new base to help newer gangs

Add a new base to help newer gangs

As stated in the title, i think a new base should be added. These bases would restrict gangs who have over 1k or 2k hours from holding them and give a chance to the smaller gangs. Capturing and actually holding a base nowadays is awfully difficult as the bases across era have been divided between the big names. zx ownes box factory zone, GPN ownes both Gangster and Tachi, NBK owns Lethal, Embro owns Mafia, Darkside owns BBZ, Obsidian owns PZ, Region owns Neo, and Godelic owns Guerre. The only base that isnt completely dominated is probably Blackholst. What i propose it to create a base that would pit smaller and newer gangs against each other. Maybe this base would earn hours half as slowly. What are your thoughts about this?
    #Buff the M16

Pretty good idea, perhaps they could make a base where only MPX gun can be used, if they cant do what you said.

Anyway, they could add a little island, and that could be the base.

Please!!!!
    Newer gangs can't do much, because they need to be strong in artillery and (wo)men-power.
    Hence why noobs don't like to base, because it's impossible for them to even step inside the flag room.
    Computer Science major? I don't know. What's GS2?
    日本語が少し出来ます。でも、「Weeb? ??じゃないですよ!

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by dragoxx View Post
    As stated in the title, i think a new base should be added. These bases would restrict gangs who have over 1k or 2k hours from holding them and give a chance to the smaller gangs. Capturing and actually holding a base nowadays is awfully difficult as the bases across era have been divided between the big names. zx ownes box factory zone, GPN ownes both Gangster and Tachi, NBK owns Lethal, Embro owns Mafia, Darkside owns BBZ, Obsidian owns PZ, Region owns Neo, and Godelic owns Guerre. The only base that isnt completely dominated is probably Blackholst. What i propose it to create a base that would pit smaller and newer gangs against each other. Maybe this base would earn hours half as slowly. What are your thoughts about this?
    It can be a good idea but if a gang with 700 hours is basing it wouldn't be very easy for a gang with less than 100 hours to compete against them unless they have more basers in their gang or if there is a base for gangs with 0-100 hours, 101-200 hours, 201-300 hours and so on.
    Last edited by Kingsley; 08-07-2017 at 08:34 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by Kingsley View Post
    It can be a good idea but if a gang with 700 hours is basing it wouldn't be very easy for a gang with less than 100 hours to compete against them unless they have more basers in their gang of if there is a base for gangs with 0-100 hours, 101-200 hours, 201-300 hours and so on.
    hmmm you do have a point. Gangs like GAZA and The Professionals are decent at holding and taking a base from them is pretty challenging. A system could be:<100, <500, <1000, <1500 and the gang would have to go against the big names for their last 500 hours

But wouldn't that push big gangs to create allied gangs and put that tag when basing on that base?
    J-sdfohjsdofjsodjf O-sdfjsdlfhlsdhf E-abfbabf Y-dkfbajdhf. That's what my signature would look like if it was in handwriting
    https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCpw...0H1UeXH37nBBCA

Quote Originally Posted by Joeyaudi1 View Post
    But wouldn't that push big gangs to create allied gangs and put that tag when basing on that base?
    That's a very good point. Though honestly that would be a very asshole move.

ESSKEETIT Sottocapo JungleJimmy's Avatar
    I mean I get your point but there are A LOT of new gangs in those hours. Don't you think that too many new gangs would go to that specific base? They would have to make more than one for this to happen. 2 or 3 at most.
    Youtube Channel: Jimmy Graal (RIP)

If you know me,
    And I don't know you,
    Then I guess I'm famous enough!

Soldier Picciotti
    Quote Originally Posted by Schmaurf Doorway Zeppelin View Post
    Pretty good idea, perhaps they could make a base where only MPX gun can be used.
    That was supposed to be the plan with neo base

Quote Originally Posted by HeavenlyFreeze View Post
    That was supposed to be the plan with neo base
    I would like it if it happend, no matter what base but I gotta admit i hate neo, no, not because you get spawned on a 100 KM away from the base itself but because the base inside is so freaking boring and its so gray and its so old.