Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 LastLast

Thread: Add a new base to help newer gangs

Quote Originally Posted by Schmaurf Doorway Zeppelin View Post
    I would like it if it happend, no matter what base but I gotta admit i hate neo, no, not because you get spawned on a 100 KM away from the base itself but because the base inside is so freaking boring and its so gray and its so old.
    im pretty sure neo is based off of one of the old bases on playerworld era.

I'm a Cowboy Bay-Bee Sottocapo
    Quote Originally Posted by RayBaggins View Post
    im pretty sure neo is based off of one of the old bases on playerworld era.
    That's pretty much the idea of what the Neo Base was supposed to be.
    Personally, I love Neo, only because it's understandable what they tried to do inside, spawning away gives time to the next gang owners to prepare and the large areas allow for a lot of climactic fighting.

Basing back in 2011-2013 was the best imo.

Noooo the problem with basing is the gangs who currently have the bases dont want new gangs basing so a new base would mean they all attack it and split it amongst themselves, some would argue that its because they're superior but how is getting 5 gangs against 1 newer gang acting superior?

Nous savons ce que nous sommes, mais savons pas ce que nous pouvons ĂȘtre.

William Shakespear

That's so true. I am a baser and I'd love if new gangs have their own base. I usually help Godelic (I want to apply for official member) and they dominate Guerre and we just let guerre some hours for Unspoken because we're helping them to reach 2k hours. But when we're basing we are always raiding new gangs and that happens in every base specially in BBZ and PZ. So I think it'd be a great idea.

We could make a base that would accept 5 players per gang to have them allowed to attack a base where allies wont count as members and wont give them friendly fire advantage and all gangs that are going to enter the area would require atleast 5 members to enter a small area then they would be transported to the inside of the base where they would be given a fair 5 versus 5 stand off and we could have a limitless amount of gangs enter as long they have 5 members per roster this way we would avoid outnumbering member type of situation
    Discord Me:
    jaala#0029

Maybe you've all forgotten, Just because they are small doesnt mean they cant take. I recruited a lot of newbs and we stole away bh from darkside,That was until they brought allies.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Wast View Post
    That's so true. I am a baser and I'd love if new gangs have their own base. I usually help Godelic (I want to apply for official member) and they dominate Guerre and we just let guerre some hours for Unspoken because we're helping them to reach 2k hours. But when we're basing we are always raiding new gangs and that happens in every base specially in BBZ and PZ. So I think it'd be a great idea.
    The only reason godelic keeps is because they're buddy buddy, if i wasn't friends with them, they'd have a lot of raiding parties.
    GangPromotion: Thatell Happen 2k (Ima sell out now ) #FreeEcComback

bring back old lethal design
    Discord Me:
    jaala#0029

Quote Originally Posted by Minho View Post
    bring back old lethal design
    Bring back no doors
    GangPromotion: Thatell Happen 2k (Ima sell out now ) #FreeEcComback

ESSKEETIT Sottocapo JungleJimmy's Avatar
    No lol gangs are too op nowadays
    Youtube Channel: Jimmy Graal (RIP)

If you know me,