Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Thread: #FreeEC Protest happens often now

Unhappy #FreeEC Protest happens often now

There's a bunch of protest like GunRefunds and FreeEC but when GST started and EC was given that's when it all began Anero I like the free EC but it will be something players want every day and time

Why I hate these protests
    -No room
    -High staff need to announce there won't be any
    -Rarely cover the whole start

Ugh, those protests. Little children did not know that nobody can care about their protest, because iEra ain't America.
    Computer Science major? I don't know. What's GS2?
    日本語が少し出来ます。でも、「Weeb? ??じゃないですよ!

I remember back in 2014/2013 people were spamming feedback about free ec and having riots at start it was probably the biggest riot I've seen on graal. if we were to give ec all for free well everyone will be running with flame throwers children don't understand the meaning of handwork since they probably never have done actual hard work but eventually we will all grow up at some time.
    No matter what may happen... As long as you walk by my side... There shall be no enemy that can stand before us

Banned Capo
    Maybe you should just ignore them? Almost all of them are just noobs.

Well I guess they would also not allow gun refunds, because people often share accounts with others and if the person were to sell the owners guns, it will just start havoc, and people should just do events, it's not hard to do events and earn event coins.

SEAMAN
    Hi Can U donate to us Free Ec. ty...

Tbh if I were the staff team and receive complaints of not getting free ec I'd be more pushed towards not giving any free ec
    J-sdfohjsdofjsodjf O-sdfjsdlfhlsdhf E-abfbabf Y-dkfbajdhf. That's what my signature would look like if it was in handwriting
    https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCpw...0H1UeXH37nBBCA

Zany
    Well, it's a special thing and people are taking advantage of it. It's like feeding a dog human food. Do it once and they expect more. People need to stop complaining for more though, they act as if the game depends upon it, although EC are meant to be earned. It's rude. If your relative gives you 20 bucks for your birthday, you don't or at least shouldn't beg them for more. Maybe the circumstances aren't identical but you understand the point.

As for gun refunds, the point's already been made that it won't happen. No sense in asking for something that will never happen.

Not Actually Banned Yet Bulletzone's Avatar
    Welcome to Era.
    "A fool thinks they know everything but a wise person knows there's something to learn from everyone"
    -
    "Great leaders don't complain about the tools they are given. They work to sharpen them"

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by Selth View Post
    There's a bunch of protest like GunRefunds and FreeEC but when GST started and EC was given that's when it all began Anero I like the free EC but it will be something players want every day and time

Why I hate these protests
    -No room
    -High staff need to announce there won't be any
    -Rarely cover the whole start
    Free Event coins are only given out when the manager, Snk, is online.