Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 LastLast

Thread: Return the Bday hats

Soldier Picciotti
    Quote Originally Posted by TheLolman19281 View Post
    Staff never gave hats, they did, but it was Event only.

The hats given in a birthday isnt given by the staff, its the developers or LAT who put the hat there.
    Birthday hats are hats that are chosen by staff to be given out to players on the day of their birth. It's almost the same thing as giving out an event hat, but bday hats are not obtained from winning. If they don't want admins giving out hats to players who obtain them as some kind of prize, why do you think they would allow the to be given out for free?

Quote Originally Posted by HeavenlyFreeze View Post
    Birthday hats are hats that are chosen by staff to be given out to players on the day of their birth. It's almost the same thing as giving out an event hat, but bday hats are not obtained from winning. If they don't want admins giving out hats to players who obtain them as some kind of prize, why do you think they would allow the to be given out for free?
    No, because theres PR staffs birthday, and mostly, 99% of the staff cant do GFX.

If someone else made it, they wanted it to be given away and they wanted it so that other people wear his/her hats.

- - - Updated - - -

Plus, i dont really see why youre complaining that hats are given away for free in the past when it was a reward for us for playing iEra.

Soldier Picciotti
    Quote Originally Posted by TheLolman19281 View Post
    No, because theres PR staffs birthday, and mostly, 99% of the staff cant do GFX.

If someone else made it, they wanted it to be given away and they wanted it so that other people wear his/her hats.

- - - Updated - - -

Plus, i dont really see why youre complaining that hats are given away for free in the past when it was a reward for us for playing iEra.

How are birthday hats a reward for us playing era? They are able to be obtained by anyone who gets on era, that is not a reward buddy. If anything birthday hats seem like an easier way for staff members to distribute custom made hats to the players

Quote Originally Posted by HeavenlyFreeze View Post
    How are birthday hats a reward for us playing era? They are able to be obtained by anyone who gets on era, that is not a reward buddy. If anything birthday hats seem like an easier way for staff members to distribute custom made hats to the players
    Anyone who gets on Era? Yes, exactly, its a welcome reward for them.

And bday hats, easy way, distribute custom made hats to players? Why not?

I would live to see this come back!

Soldier Picciotti
    Quote Originally Posted by Schmaurf Doorway Zeppelin View Post
    Anyone who gets on Era? Yes, exactly, its a welcome reward for them.

And bday hats, easy way, distribute custom made hats to players? Why not?
    Be rewarded for doing nothing?
    Staff are not allowed to give out hats. Allowing birthday hats would be a cheap bypass

ESSKEETIT Sottocapo JungleJimmy's Avatar
    Haven't seen a birthday hat in a while. Totally forgot about this so why not?
    Youtube Channel: Jimmy Graal (RIP)

If you know me,
    And I don't know you,
    Then I guess I'm famous enough!

I agree!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

yeah whatever dont some players submit birthday hats
    Yes hi.

Soldier Picciotti
    You guys have so much hope in this even though its been said staff are not allowed to give hats out
    Last edited by HeavenlyFreeze; 08-09-2017 at 03:30 AM.