Thread: Looking for a specific body

Banned

Question Looking for a specific body

I am looking for a Chiton or a tunic from Ancient Greece.
    I know I have seen this body worn before, if anyone could ifile or knows where to find it please post it here. Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by MarkGraal View Post
    I am looking for a Chiton or a tunic from Ancient Greece.
    I know I have seen this body worn before, if anyone could ifile or knows where to find it please post it here. Thanks
    Ive never really seen anything like that but ive seen some costumes that looks like the one Leonidas wears in the movie 300 spartans.

Anyway, if you have the time, go on graal classic and look somewhere in Onnet Town, because there are "Knight" guilds there who fight for "turfs", similar to mafias, and those people probably has what youre asking.

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by Schmaurf Doorway Zeppelin View Post
    Ive never really seen anything like that but ive seen some costumes that looks like the one Leonidas wears in the movie 300 spartans.

Anyway, if you have the time, go on graal classic and look somewhere in Onnet Town, because there are "Knight" guilds there who fight for "turfs", similar to mafias, and those people probably has what youre asking.
    I meant like a white tunic that people from Ancient Greece would wear. I will chuck it out. Thanks for he suggestion.

Sorry against the rules

Banned

like this