Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 ... LastLast

Thread: Why GraalOnline Era Lost its charm

I miss the year of 2014 on Era those were my golden days on here good old friends and memorys.
    No matter what may happen... As long as you walk by my side... There shall be no enemy that can stand before us

More quests were available and more shops.

When u look at it. Graal is becoming alright now.

-On the weekend there were 3k-3.5 players online.
    -Admins are becoming active
    -A lot of gangs trying to have fun

You want breakfast? You gotta catch it!

Quote Originally Posted by MJ4 View Post
    More quests were available and more shops.

When u look at it. Graal is becoming alright now.

-On the weekend there were 3k-3.5 players online.
    -Admins are becoming active
    -A lot of gangs trying to have fun

Game is more or less the same as it was back then, the only thing that has really changed is the community. As if it was even possible our playerbase has gotten even younger, more of the newer players that joined went straight to astros/ trading/ using graal as an online chatroom rather than play the actual game which is what was done back then.

These days all it is are 'savage' kids bullying eachother, trading/ sharing accounts, stealing friends gangs/ accounts/ items, harassing people, online dating etc. Majority of gangs basing are just elitist players from gangs that have already been around for years. The pking community is more or less the same as it's always been, less streak hunters though since getting a streak is so easy now because of how much better the guns had gotten and how many pk free zones there were + the removal of the 10 second safe pk timer.
    Sparring community has mostly always been people calling each other out, trying to be the internet tough guy. There are a few sparrers who have decency and are just there to spar but they are a very small percentage now.

I mostly blame all these toxic competitive attitudes on the countless rewards added. Before the ec store, or spar/ pk rewards people just played the game for enjoyment or for the achievement of a high stat ratio. Ever since there were actual items involved it just led to so many players boosting, account sharing, paying people to get the rewards for you, use the strongest gun possible to win/ pk as many people as quickly as possible.

TLDR it isn't the game thats changed so much as the people. If tomorrow era was reverted back to what it was in 2012-2013 there would still be the same issues but people would arguably hate it even more since there wouldn't be any of the rewards/ diversity in features they had become accustomed to/ took for granted.

If admins went back into making quests I would probably be back into being active tbh, I enjoy quests more than anything in the entire game

I'm just tired of recycled quests, like "Oh Dig to get the enemy and kill it to get the item" or "Kill the spawning enemy and get an item, while its baby drops bombs" seriously, we have those for every season. Honestly the best quest was the asylum from Halloween and the Frosty Village from Xmas. That was some good creativity.

I think Graal has been getting better and better every year.

In the old days they had dropping, but I couldn't stand this because there was so much scamming. Thank goodness they added trade tables in the game.

The bigger the community is the better. More kills, more people doing more jobs, and also the economy grows bigger the more bigger the player base is.

Every season Graal era usually has an event/quest, and they still do, so that's cool.

Here's the thing about the new shops. The GFX is probably way better now than back in 2011.

I liked the car mission when you could do it as many times as you wanted to, and you didn't have to wait to do another one, but I understand why they added the time limit. The job was way too over powered. And it was cause I used to earn 10k no problem with it.

You can earn a good amount of money by digging, and the exchange rate for shells is good enough to where you can earn around 2.5k gralats every day if you dig 500 shells. One shovel is only 2 tro. It's amazing profit.

That's just my opinion.

- - - Updated - - -

About the shell thing.
    For example: You can exchange 1 trochus for 1 sand or scallop. That's an instant $2 profit per each trochus. And if your lucky enough, they will give you 2 aero for 1 trochus, which gives you $3 profit per each trochus

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by BiTzSam View Post
    Game is more or less the same as it was back then, the only thing that has really changed is the community. As if it was even possible our playerbase has gotten even younger, more of the newer players that joined went straight to astros/ trading/ using graal as an online chatroom rather than play the actual game which is what was done back then.

These days all it is are 'savage' kids bullying eachother, trading/ sharing accounts, stealing friends gangs/ accounts/ items, harassing people, online dating etc. Majority of gangs basing are just elitist players from gangs that have already been around for years. The pking community is more or less the same as it's always been, less streak hunters though since getting a streak is so easy now because of how much better the guns had gotten and how many pk free zones there were + the removal of the 10 second safe pk timer.
    Sparring community has mostly always been people calling each other out, trying to be the internet tough guy. There are a few sparrers who have decency and are just there to spar but they are a very small percentage now.

I mostly blame all these toxic competitive attitudes on the countless rewards added. Before the ec store, or spar/ pk rewards people just played the game for enjoyment or for the achievement of a high stat ratio. Ever since there were actual items involved it just led to so many players boosting, account sharing, paying people to get the rewards for you, use the strongest gun possible to win/ pk as many people as quickly as possible.

TLDR it isn't the game thats changed so much as the people. If tomorrow era was reverted back to what it was in 2012-2013 there would still be the same issues but people would arguably hate it even more since there wouldn't be any of the rewards/ diversity in features they had become accustomed to/ took for granted.
    I can only agree.

يعني اللعبه صارت خايسه من اللاعبين؟؟
    خير انشالله

Quote Originally Posted by BiTzSam View Post

So why not try to make iEra like back then now?

Og graalians left? Well, its their choice, theres still some OG graalians who play iEra to bash the astro kids.

Toxic community? Well, if someones guilty, then its the game itself for even existing, but the game cant really shut down because of it.
    To make the community nicer, all the nice people can do is to be friends with the toxic people, and somehow, psychologically, change them.