Thread: can an admin explain this for me?

can an admin explain this for me?

so my rainbow umbrella and shells got hacked, i emailed support like i was asked, they responded today with '
    Hello,

There is nothing we can do about that. You need to change your email password and security questions and revoke access to everyone.

Thank you,
    Graal Era Staff
    Graal Era iPhone support 2017

Click me to view the Toonslab FAQ

~ so basically they did not even address my issue/ look into the problem, but my real question is since they seem to care about what happend with me, am i aloud to go hack and keylog other players and steal there items, and u guys wont ban me right? because yeah? thats basically what happend here, you guys let someone hack me, and telling me u cant do nothing about it, so basically you're aloud to hack and keylog people and u wont get in trouble can someone make it clear, because if so im gonna have to start a war on era untill i earn value of what i've lost back, because this is unfair and what u guys are basically saying that u r aloud to keylog and hack players

I'm a Cowboy Bay-Bee Sottocapo
    I don't mean to be rude, but they literally can't do anything about your issue. It sucks, but they can't justify if it was you or someone else on the account. And you can't solve things by causing more problems, that's just extremely rude, unnecessary, and immature. I dunno what you expected.
    Anyways, keylogging is only functionable on computers and is extremely hard to do.
    That's why a dense amount of players use Androids and iOS which are somewhat secure.

You had to log on to your email in order to get hacked, you shouldn't be blaming Graal for the dangerous, insecure stuff you open and download on your computer.
    If anything, the only person there is to blame is yourself for not securing your personal information properly or efficiently enough.

I understand how you feel yes it sucks losing valuable items especially if some one hacked you it makes you feel worse,but in my case I used to gamble and It sucks losing valuable items.

Just be patient,mature,and respectful the staff team probably have many other issues at hand and will get back to you as soon as possible they will probably investigate the whole situation and take everything into account without overlooking small details. And please stop posting your problem on here this is not the place for that this is for staff to see.

Also word of advice I would change the email password change security questions and go through your emails see if anything suspicious came up, another thing is don't download things from random strangers that you do not know they may have put a rat and keylogger into your system I would check up on that.

Good luck I hope you get your items back!
    Last edited by georgelordx; 08-07-2017 at 02:12 AM.
    No matter what may happen... As long as you walk by my side... There shall be no enemy that can stand before us