Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Thread: Complex Spar Idea

Complex Spar Idea

I was walking around Graal era and me for one love to spar at complex but I was wondering why they don't put a "Bet Spar" in Complex just like MPX?? What do you guys think?

I'm a Cowboy Bay-Bee Sottocapo
    Quote Originally Posted by Sotto View Post
    I was walking around Graal era and me for one love to spar at complex but I was wondering why they don't put a "Bet Spar" in Complex just like MPX?? What do you guys think?
    The weapon differentials in Spar Complex allow some players to win based off of 'who has the better weapon' than Multiplex, where the weapons and statistics are accostumed based on the player's type of weapon, and the Multiplex gun is basically more equivalent to one another.

How about a base battle for complex

You want breakfast? You gotta catch it!

You can "Unofficially" Bet-Spar on complex, it's easy, just make sure to change your avatar's head/name when you loose

Nah seriously, i agree with Bl1nk here, weapons differentiation will alter the outcome of most games.

Quote Originally Posted by Queue View Post
    You can "Unofficially" Bet-Spar on complex, it's easy, just make sure to change your avatar's head/name when you loose

Nah seriously, i agree with Bl1nk here, weapons differentiation will alter the outcome of most games.
    Spar me ill win bet 1000 trochus

Banned
    Because those game-modes are exclusive to Multiplex.

Quote Originally Posted by Anero View Post
    You forgot a sentence, let me write it for you.

"And complex aint getting sheet"

Quote Originally Posted by Anero View Post
    Couldn''t you unexclusive it?

Banned Capo
    I think this would cause a lot more raging and fighting. Even more than there currently is in complex. If I lost, I'd be SOOOO mad

Guns dont really matter though well judging from my point of view all you need is skill. Like lets say M416 vs BAR now most you as a matter of fact all of you would say BAR but the thing is M416 would likely be the winner despite the dmg the gun has compared to BAR. M416 has a "wicked" spread and a decent firerate that will put BAR to shame. Now i have another idea in mine and that is to put ping-control in all the sparring rooms in complex.