Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 LastLast

Thread: Vector should have better stats/server

Vector should have better stats/server

Why is gm4 better than vector this is some bull you know what, vector takes 15k spar wins to get and then you gotta pay 40k while gm4 you can just get by paying 187k. I think the buff should be an increase in the clip size to 14-16 for vector or same fire rate as gm4. also fix the damn server lagging more than ever i thought blitz Sam said these nerfs would help the server.
    Last edited by wolfe; 08-07-2017 at 04:46 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by wolfe View Post
    Why is gm4 better than vector this is some bull you know what, vector takes 15k spar wins to get and then you gotta pay 40k while gm4 you can just get by paying 187k. I think the buff should be an increase in the clip size to 14-16 for vector or same fire rate as gm4. also fix the damn server lagging more than ever i thought blitz Sam said these nerfs would help the server.
    The nerfs dont really help the server lol. it helps the community.

Anyway, no. Vector is fine as it is, if youre a astro noob who spars for rewards, then you complain, if youre a skilled player, you wouldnt complain at all.

Whenever people complain about stats i'm actually curious how many of those people even check the stats on the stat list before they start comparing stats.

Gm4 and vector have almost the same freeze, 0.005 difference. They have the same firerate. Vector has more spread and a faster reload, gm4 has a higher clip.
    They are more or less the same. Considering vector is 147k cheaper than the gm4, it is not meant to be extremely better than it, at most it should be equal which it is.

So no it isn't being buffed

Quote Originally Posted by TheLolman19281 View Post
    The nerfs dont really help the server lol. it helps the community.

Anyway, no. Vector is fine as it is, if youre a astro noob who spars for rewards, then you complain, if youre a skilled player, you wouldnt complain at all.

Skilled players are the ones who complain mostly about the nerfs

You want breakfast? You gotta catch it!

Quote Originally Posted by MJ4 View Post
    Skilled players are the ones who complain mostly about the nerfs
    Those are the one who thought that they would get something better.

Skilled players don really complain.

Quote Originally Posted by TheLolman19281 View Post
    Those are the one who thought that they would get something better.

Skilled players don really complain.

Hmm. When bitzsam nerfed all the guns. Did it affect the ppl who sat around start or mpxed. Or did it affect skilled players.

Well , it's all players really

You want breakfast? You gotta catch it!

Quote Originally Posted by MJ4 View Post
    Hmm. When bitzsam nerfed all the guns. Did it affect the ppl who sat around start or mpxed. Or did it affect skilled players.

Well , it's all players really
    Skilled players weren't effected by it, if anything they are better now than the unskilled players who are the ones complaining because they previously could get wins just by having a better gun alone. More unskilled players than skilled and only people who are unhappy are the ones who ever speak out about it.
    People happy with the change don't have to waste their time complaining in game on forums and just play the game which is why in anything, not just gun balances I mean any change in life that effects 2 groups of people, the unhappy group will always have the biggest/ loudest opinion

your stats list is bs it says m4a3's clip was changed to 18 which is clearly not true

- - - Updated - - -

Even though i use vector and can still beat gm4 spammers with it the fact is gm4 is op its way too spammable it doesn't require "skills" to win with it

Quote Originally Posted by A wild dark appeared View Post
    your stats list is bs it says m4a3's clip was changed to 18 which is clearly not true

- - - Updated - - -

Even though i use vector and can still beat gm4 spammers with it the fact is gm4 is op its way too spammable it doesn't require "skills" to win with it
    GM4 spams, yes, but only iTuners (97% of them are astro noobs) cant even use a gun they bought.

But the skilled GM4 players, they will be bullied by the community and will never use GM4 in spar again.

You are clearly an unsympathetic cold blooded nerd using stupid unrelated ''logic'' rather than waking up & smelling the coffee.
    By skilled people you''re probably saying that things are better for M4 users whose gun were left untouched.
    Hell lets throw in & count all those people who role play & afk with it why don'''t you.
    Look at what a good time they''re having thank my Brilliant nerfs.
    Clearly anyone who bought they''re gun has had it nerfed has a legitimate reason to be concerned.
    I don''t know why you're counting those people who don't own our guns or even spar.
    & clearly calling the whole thing a ''Weapon Rebalancing'' is clearly deviously dishonest because all it really did was cause a power transfer to M4.
    Using bloody dumb logic as its ok to screw over people because there are group who don''t know & don''t care '& weren''t affected just highlight your incompetencies & shortcomings & unsuitability for the GA position clearly Meph would be a better candidate rather than someone like you.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by A wild dark appeared View Post

- - - Updated - - -

Agreed not only that but M8a1 stats are also inaccurate says 16 clip here https://www.era-go.com/forum/showthr...aul-(OFFICIAL) current stats 18 clip.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by BiTzSam View Post
    Whenever people complain about stats i'm actually curious how many of those people even check the stats on the stat list before they start comparing stats.

Gm4 and vector have almost the same freeze, 0.005 difference. They have the same firerate. Vector has more spread and a faster reload, gm4 has a higher clip.
    They are more or less the same. Considering vector is 147k cheaper than the gm4, it is not meant to be extremely better than it, at most it should be equal which it is.

So no it isn't being buffed
    Clearly there are a lot of people who do check the stats but you choose not to engage with them basically turning a blind eye & choosing to see & listen only to things that give you an excuse to be the tone deaf arrogant person you are.