Thread: funny story and I get banned on the game

funny story and I get banned on the game

ok so this starts off with a game I played in roblox yup I play it so let the hate start I don’t really care so its like a town with gangs and stuff related to era but when I first got in the game the fun started a guy gave me the gun lets call him the gun dealer so he gave me the gun he thought I was another guy so I took out the gun and shot it I didn’t know cops were in this game or they were here but they were and took me the gun dealer lied and said I wanted to kill him honestly I was just testing the gun not pointing it at no one or anything but after that I want to find the dealer and lock him up for good but I only found his friend so I couldn’t do it myself because I have the record of attempting to kill someone so I told my friend to get on the game and I said I was filming a movie and I told him to take this fake gun and click right at his chest so he kinda didn’t aim for the chest he only kinda missed to the legs but it got him unconsuous I was able to tell he was because the name says (unconscious) so meaning his screen is all black so he can’t see so we take him to a house and hold him for money and a cop paid us to let him go but some time later the cop snitched on us and now we a were wanted men so we tried to find the cop it was hard to get him when he was alone because he had a partner but when we jumped on him we took everything even his gun and his car but my friend got arrested because he was playing with the cop car and pulling people over without a valid reason so he’s in jail he has a court case in game and he gets mixed up and someone else took his place to get charged for that crime theres a lot of inmates that came in because of a bar fight and some guy took his place so now my friend is a eye witness of the fight and he just lied and said they kill a lot blah blah blah and that that then I just quitted the game when I got perm banned I got in several turfs owned by other gangs and I killed a leader of the turf like the gang owner so yea I got perm banned from the Owner of the game

Cool

Sent from my iPhone using Character limit
    J-sdfohjsdofjsodjf O-sdfjsdlfhlsdhf E-abfbabf Y-dkfbajdhf. That's what my signature would look like if it was in handwriting
    https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCpw...0H1UeXH37nBBCA

Quote Originally Posted by Joeyaudi1 View Post
    Cool
    Literally my reaction.

I'm super confused.
    Grammar and punctuation are so important.

OK good for you.

Lol theres no periods, biggest sentence in the world.

Banned Capo
    Quote Originally Posted by Lapiz View Post
    Lol theres no periods, biggest sentence in the world.
    ^^^ I couldn't get past the first few lines of text.

I'm a Cowboy Bay-Bee Sottocapo
    That sounds pretty adventurous, but the owners must've been pretty mean.

Uh, a bit hard to read, mind using a bit of punctuation next time?