Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3

Thread: Problem about the Plant Gun

the gun isn't necessarily good on the eyes. Nor is it worth using.

That's how I feel about a lot of the event items. (Not Event house)

But I like how a couple people brought up how they can be collectable. Look at it that way

Last year, well after the "Crab Event" a lot of people were using soaker because it was good... Now yall know these kinda things don't happen often and you know people as usual would get bored from using it time after time... and would get tired of it. Now what trying to say is that even though its an "event" item and its free that doesn't really mean that its useless like there will come a point where people will start to use these again you never know. Lets put it in a scenario where a noob just started the game about a week or so and he knows how to play the game.. if he hear there is an event and there giving out free hats, melees and a gun now the first thing a noob will say is that "hey after I get this I would be able to defend myself imma work on this today". Now I know a lot of people would say "yea its sucks" but for noobs it would be good news because hey it doesn't come with a gun only it comes with a full package to start him out ( hats, melee, gun) and look I know yall see a lot people (mostly noobs) around era using it. Now I'm not saying this for me cause I for one definitely don't need plant gun xD but do it for the noob's sake.

Banned Capo
    I wish that I had the plant gun.

Quote Originally Posted by z7654321 View Post
    I wish that I had the plant gun.

Pick up flowers for 1-2 hrs and you will find it eventually

You want breakfast? You gotta catch it!

Banned Capo
    Quote Originally Posted by MJ4 View Post
    Pick up flowers for 1-2 hrs and you will find it eventually
    Thanks but people keep stealing my green monsters