Page 1 of 4 1 2 3 ... LastLast

Thread: Bored of graal

Bored of graal

Anyone else tired of graal. For me it seems like such a boring game. I have guns such as bar mini pbp yet i feel like they hold no value. I do not get the same excitement as i did before when i first started playing graal. They're alot of different updates in this game particularly as of now however they do not seem to intrest me anymore. Is it because all my friends on graal era quit or is it because i am beginning to move on. I use to spend up to 16hr a day on this game but now that number has dwindled to 5 minutes a week.

Leave your thoughts and opinions below also why you still play graal.

يا تخيل يمكن يتكلمون العربية أيضا ولكن كسر

Alright then go play another game until you aren't bored of it

I play the game to make people mad so they dont get EC but i do.
    Last edited by TheLolman19281; 08-08-2017 at 11:15 AM. Reason: Typo

Another reason in which i am swaying away from graal is server lag. Since Australians have it worst with lag as the server is in texas every second the game is freezing. Before someone who lives close to the server comes and says how bad their lag is too let me just say aussie lag never stops. You cant even move ingame. Every 2-3 minutes your game freezes and you either must wait for a long period of time or you reboot your app. The sad thing is that there is nothing staff in this game can do as the problem can only be resolved by unixmad and honestly i doubt he even cares about this game.

Quote Originally Posted by hohi416 View Post
    Another reason in which i am swaying away from graal is server lag. Since Australians have it worst with lag as the server is in texas every second the game is freezing. Before someone who lives close to the server comes and says how bad their lag is too let me just say aussie lag never stops. You cant even move ingame. Every 2-3 minutes your game freezes and you either must wait for a long period of time or you reboot your app. The sad thing is that there is nothing staff in this game can do as the problem can only be resolved by unixmad and honestly i doubt he even cares about this game.
    Then use VPN? Almost all of my friends dont live in america and they have the slow internet, so they use VPN and get jailed 3 times a week.

Quote Originally Posted by TheLolman19281 View Post
    Then use VPN? Almost all of my friends dont live in america and they have the slow internet, so they use VPN and get jailed 3 times a week.
    seems like a good idea

Quote Originally Posted by BiTzSam View Post
    Alright then go play another game until you aren't bored of it
    lol savage didn't expect that from you
    Even if you're right tbh

Quote Originally Posted by Morganga View Post
    lol savage didn't expect that from you
    Even if you're right tbh
    I saw that coming. ;p

OT: I am bored of no quests. Fishing is fun at the moment, but more quests would be nice.
    Events is entertaining as well, but... there's an increase in players, excessive lag when a door is open, and not everyone has a chance to win an EC unless their internet is great, their device is flawless, and they are purely skilled.
    Computer Science major? I don't know. What's GS2?
    日本語が少し出来ます。でも、「Weeb? ??じゃないですよ!

Quote Originally Posted by Kendrick View Post
    I saw that coming. ;p

OT: I am bored of no quests. Fishing is fun at the moment, but more quests would be nice.
    Events is entertaining as well, but... there's an increase in players, excessive lag when a door is open, and not everyone has a chance to win an EC unless their internet is great, their device is flawless, and they are purely skilled.
    so living in america

Quote Originally Posted by hohi416 View Post
    Anyone else tired of graal. For me it seems like such a boring game. I have guns such as bar mini pbp yet i feel like they hold no value. I do not get the same excitement as i did before when i first started playing graal. They're alot of different updates in this game particularly as of now however they do not seem to intrest me anymore. Is it because all my friends on graal era quit or is it because i am beginning to move on. I use to spend up to 16hr a day on this game but now that number has dwindled to 5 minutes a week.

Leave your thoughts and opinions below also why you still play graal.

يا تخيل يمكن يتكلمون العربية أيضا ولكن كسر

U should've started 2012

Best times

You want breakfast? You gotta catch it!