Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 LastLast

Thread: Bored of graal

If you take a little break and then come back you will then find the game to be fun again.

Quote Originally Posted by Lapiz View Post
    If you take a little break and then come back you will then find the game to be fun again.
    Exactly.
    All you noobs who dislike this game better be attentive students and try their very hardest to construct a promising future.

Quote Originally Posted by Lapiz View Post
    not really.. well its a fact that there's nobody that enjoys the game now like they did before like 3-4 years ago.. even if you take a break you're still going to feel the difference
    ~LordFreak
    Answering all era related questions.

Banned Capo
    I got bored of graal for the first few months of this year but now I love it again idk why

I should take a break, so I can feel that weird nice sensation when I play again after 3 months.
    Computer Science major? I don't know. What's GS2?
    日本語が少し出来ます。でも、「Weeb? ??じゃないですよ!

Some ppl do come back to era. I told my friend to come back to era and now he thinks it's fun.

I regret saying that now. He has destiny axe and water staff now ((((((

You want breakfast? You gotta catch it!

>Logs in after months for the veri first tiem
    >Wants to kill and troll people
    >sees rusty guns
    >screw getting vip that's for rich kids
    >goes mining
    >gets bored
    >check friendlist to see that you have no friends
    >crippling depression
    >uninstall

Quote Originally Posted by Kendrick View Post
    I don't have a lot of money.
    Right now I'm saving up for a laptop.
    http://www.bestbuy.com/site/hp-omen-...?skuId=5911800
    You can build a budget gaming desktop for half of that price tag bud. I wouldn't get that if I were you. Well, unless you going for the portability.

I'm a Cowboy Bay-Bee Sottocapo
    Just try doing things outside of Graal until you feel like you're ready to come back. Upcoming events such as Crypt and Thanksgiving aren't so far ahead, I believe Derek is planning much more coming soon.

Quote Originally Posted by Kendrick View Post
    I don't have a lot of money.
    Right now I'm saving up for a laptop.
    http://www.bestbuy.com/site/hp-omen-...?skuId=5911800
    My brother has an OMEN from HP with a gtx 1070 in it, it's powerful and all and he got it for 1600$
    But I recommend you not to get a gaming laptop, unless you want it for the portability, because all the gaming laptops have these issues where unplugging the charger gets you worse performance because of pwer saving and stuff, if you have to game then use a desktop, you can customize it, upgrade it, and it's cheaper, my PC is 1300$ it's more powerful than my brother's PC in specs the only difference is the graphics card he has GTX 1070 and I have 970 but I can change my graphics card to the better, he can't.

As for graal as a game we're basically elders looking back at life, it's boring now because we've played what we wanted to play and had done our goals, if you want to have fun again set a goal, maybe say "I'll reach 200k gralats to fill my house with the same furniture" or "I'll get an umbrella and then use it to show off" and if you're not into that just join a newly built gang, they're fun because the players in it must be somewhat new yet they still have the fun spirit.
    It's not boring, we've just lived through it, try them maybe the fun will be back.

- - - Updated - - -

Oh PS: 8GB of memory is awful
    J-sdfohjsdofjsodjf O-sdfjsdlfhlsdhf E-abfbabf Y-dkfbajdhf. That's what my signature would look like if it was in handwriting
    https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCpw...0H1UeXH37nBBCA