Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 2 3 4

Thread: Bored of graal

Quote Originally Posted by XavierXav View Post
    You can build a budget gaming desktop for half of that price tag bud. I wouldn't get that if I were you. Well, unless you going for the portability.
    I don't know. It's funny...
    I know I won't be playing games but I do want to play iEra on PC at a high speed performance and perhaps Duelyst.
    I will be taking this laptop to college of course, so I don't want to buy a desktop.
    Other than using it for college, I want to make graphics as well, meaning I want a perfect display. (4k if needed)
    Computer Science major? I don't know. What's GS2?
    日本語が少し出来ます。でも、「Weeb? ??じゃないですよ!

You can't play era at 'high speed performance' on your laptop as the clients that run iera on pc are terrible. Don't get a pc for graal, waste of money

ESSKEETIT Sottocapo JungleJimmy's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by BiTzSam View Post
    You can't play era at 'high speed performance' on your laptop as the clients that run iera on pc are terrible. Don't get a pc for graal, waste of money
    Some people are used to PC and the controls for it so eh maybe it's not that bad.
    Youtube Channel: Jimmy Graal (RIP)

If you know me,
    And I don't know you,
    Then I guess I'm famous enough!

Quote Originally Posted by BiTzSam View Post
    Tricky plays PC, says her laptop runs it smoothly.
    I used to use my dad's desktop 2 years ago and it ran iEra smoothly.
    I'm pretty sure you can play iEra at a 'good speed performance', Sam.
    Computer Science major? I don't know. What's GS2?
    日本語が少し出来ます。でも、「Weeb? ??じゃないですよ!

I got bored of Graal 2-3 years ago, so like you, I might pop in for 5 minutes, or I might end up killing random people around the map, spending up to an hour online. What's weird is that some of the people I've met in 2011-2012 still play A LOT. I always see them online on my friends list. Some of them could really be 22-24 by now.

Sent from my SM-N910T3 using Tapatalk

Quote Originally Posted by Kendrick View Post
    Tricky plays PC, says her laptop runs it smoothly.
    I used to use my dad's desktop 2 years ago and it ran iEra smoothly.
    I'm pretty sure you can play iEra at a 'good speed performance', Sam.
    2 years ago was the ages when the server wasnt running on potatoes.

as for tricky, you never know, she might be saying that the terrible lag is smooth

Quote Originally Posted by hohi416 View Post
    Another reason in which i am swaying away from graal is server lag. Since Australians have it worst with lag as the server is in texas every second the game is freezing. Before someone who lives close to the server comes and says how bad their lag is too let me just say aussie lag never stops. You cant even move ingame. Every 2-3 minutes your game freezes and you either must wait for a long period of time or you reboot your app. The sad thing is that there is nothing staff in this game can do as the problem can only be resolved by unixmad and honestly i doubt he even cares about this game.
    First world problems