Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2

Thread: ATMS, Bank accounts

Quote Originally Posted by Squishy_xoxo View Post
    Maybe! You could put money in your bank so when players kill you they won't get your gralats!! (Players can kill players for their gralats)
    If players could kill you for some of your gralats then it would be abused as a way of boosting/ trading money to other players which is why this feature was never added to iera despite it being in era pc

Soldier Picciotti
    Quote Originally Posted by BiTzSam View Post
    If players could kill you for some of your gralats then it would be abused as a way of boosting/ trading money to other players which is why this feature was never added to iera despite it being in era pc
    Cant "boosting/ trading money" be done through bet spar anyways

I'm a Cowboy Bay-Bee Sottocapo
    No, it takes away profit.
    In the end, Graal is a business. Banks allow players to conserve their money, but the business doesn't want that, hence why you can buy Gralats with real life money. The idea is amazing, don't get me wrong, but it loses money in the process.

Soldier Picciotti
    Quote Originally Posted by BL1NK View Post
    No, it takes away profit.
    In the end, Graal is a business. Banks allow players to conserve their money, but the business doesn't want that, hence why you can buy Gralats with real life money. The idea is amazing, don't get me wrong, but it loses money in the process.
    You can also conserve money on your acc, or with alt accs. A bank would just be a more secure way for doing such

Quote Originally Posted by HeavenlyFreeze View Post
    Cant "boosting/ trading money" be done through bet spar anyways
    No, bet spar is moderated by anero. It's also a lot slower process than what this would be

Quote Originally Posted by BiTzSam View Post
    No, bet spar is moderated by anero. It's also a lot slower process than what this would be
    It can be done.
    People are transferring money there on a daily basis. What do you mean moderated by Anero?
    Its not really slow I've seen a lot of people transfer 10k+ to their friends for upload, all they do is join then pause.

Banned Capo
    Quote Originally Posted by Donald View Post
    It can be done.
    People are transferring money there on a daily basis. What do you mean moderated by Anero?
    Its not really slow I've seen a lot of people transfer 10k+ to their friends for upload, all they do is join then pause.
    ^^^^ I think bank accounts r a good idea in Era

Not really, because then you choose who to send money to