Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Thread: How about add PassWord System

How about add PassWord System

Briefly speaking, How about add PassWord System?
    Following Era Rule, We dont have to share the acc with other but my players share acc with their friends then sometimes we get scammed or hacked etc.. mhmm

So I have idea about this problem
    And we can prevent scam/hack

For example When we try to buy Ec item, we all write password for buy it
    It won't happen any longer buy it by mistake

-New PassWord System
    This may seem simple, but it can prevent many things from happening

나의 LG-F750K 의 Tapatalk에서 보냄

Why just EC items? Why not Gralat items as well?
    The majority of players who are "hacked" are due on their behalf by give their person information to others.
    I don't think it's necessary to have a "password system" in the game.
    Computer Science major? I don't know. What's GS2?
    日本語が少し出来ます。でも、「Weeb? ??じゃないですよ!

Not Actually Banned Yet Bulletzone's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Tay123 View Post
    We dont have to share the acc with other but my players share acc with their friends then sometimes we get scammed or hacked etc.. mhmm

So I have idea about this problem
    And we can prevent scam/hack
    How about you just don't share your account?

You can't prevent scamming/hacking because knowing Graal Players; They will be ignorant enough to give away their "Password".

Having a Password system just means 100%, a Forgot Password system will have to be made and your "friends" will just abuse that option to Reset your Password, making Scamming even worse.

You can't be Hacked on Graal Era unless you give your Email and Password away.
    If someone managed to Hack your Email (Big companies like google so close to impossible ) without your password then they clearly need to get a life.
    "A fool thinks they know everything but a wise person knows there's something to learn from everyone"
    -
    "Great leaders don't complain about the tools they are given. They work to sharpen them"

You can't be hacked. Don't share your account.

There already is a password required when you are logging into your email account to verify someone else logging on. Adding a graal login/ password would probably make it easier for people to share accounts and would actually be less secure than an email protected verification

Sorry but the only way someone can access your account without you giving it is if you are ignorant enough to put in your email and password on an unofficial graal source. Coincidentally enough, most of those sources are "free graal era hacks and gralats" websites so we aren't exactly sympathetic for those who fall victim to it

Quote Originally Posted by BiTzSam View Post
    You can't be hacked. Don't share your account.

There already is a password required when you are logging into your email account to verify someone else logging on. Adding a graal login/ password would probably make it easier for people to share accounts and would actually be less secure than an email protected verification

Sorry but the only way someone can access your account without you giving it is if you are ignorant enough to put in your email and password on an unofficial graal source. Coincidentally enough, most of those sources are "free graal era hacks and gralats" websites so we aren't exactly sympathetic for those who fall victim to it
    You can be hacked.

Heres how

Cracking a wifi is easy.

Lets say, a hacker cracks a persons wifi, and runs a cookie stealing application, when the victim logs into the email, the cookie gets sent to the hacker and boom, password is now available to the hacker.

Sure, the hacker may not play graal, but lets say, the hacker is scrolling through the emails and finds the graalonline email, and then searches graalonline on google, and the hacker may try the game out with the victims account.

Not Actually Banned Yet Bulletzone's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Schmaurf Doorway Zeppelin View Post
    You can be hacked.

Heres how

Cracking a wifi is easy.

Lets say, a hacker cracks a persons wifi, and runs a cookie stealing application, when the victim logs into the email, the cookie gets sent to the hacker and boom, password is now available to the hacker.

Sure, the hacker may not play graal, but lets say, the hacker is scrolling through the emails and finds the graalonline email, and then searches graalonline on google, and the hacker may try the game out with the victims account.
    Yep, because a Hacker would not attempt to get money, but rather get themselves some Trochus.

#everyhackersdream
    "A fool thinks they know everything but a wise person knows there's something to learn from everyone"
    -
    "Great leaders don't complain about the tools they are given. They work to sharpen them"

Quote Originally Posted by Bulletzone View Post
    Yep, because a Hacker would not attempt to get money, but rather get themselves some Trochus.

#everyhackersdream
    Sure, the hacker can take the money but why not the account? Plus, the hacker could be the victims schoolmate who plays graal aswell.

If I hacked, I'd take everything that person posses.
    Not their little lame Graal account that has no value.
    I'll take their house documents, car documents, all bank accounts, and anything else that can make me rich.

Quote Originally Posted by Kendrick View Post
    If I hacked, I'd take everything that person posses.
    Not their little lame Graal account that has no value.
    I'll take their house documents, car documents, all bank accounts, and anything else that can make me rich.
    Well, you can be tracked easily for doing those, if you dont sell the info to someone on the deep web of course.

But, you could sell the graal account and never be tracked

Banned
    how about no

. . .